Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

BAD Breath UFFFFF

Kool_Kat   

Alla mexey dad badan kiiska iska waaleen...There's a very fine line between trying to say somthing smart and sounding downright ignorant...Shiish...Some things are better left unsaid...Glad that topic was removed...

lambda   

it is very hard to tell some one your mouth smells back off mate..lol.......so taladeeyda waa tan ..xanjo farta kasaar ilaawa ilaa you have to try this one dheh...after one hour if the the bad smell comes back then you better keep some distance coz the guy might have serious problems from respiratory infections to liver problems ...iam not going too deep but some people got serious problems marka u duceeya inuu ilaahay caafiyo ...ramadaan kariim

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

...Shiish...Some things are better left unsaid...Glad that topic was removed...

I couldent agree more , it's just that it's almost impossible to have a decent consensus on WHAT things are actually better left unsaid.

Its like being able to laugh about an incident where electricity dies during a 'Ruku' in a Mosque and the women corner loses contact with the Imam through the speakers, hence stays stuk in an endless 'Ruku', but not being able to laugh about a brother/sister going green because s/he can't tell a fellow about his/her bad breath.

+Faheema,

wan soma sometimes,but wholly for the wrong reason. :D

Blessed   

^It's like this huuno...

Chris Rock can crack 'n*gger jokes*, Harry Enfield can't. Muslims can take the mick out of fellow Muslims, atheists can't. Sorry, you're feeling left out. :D

Johnny B   

^I wish it was like that. icon_razz.gif

Problems (the good thing if you like) with Atheists are such there's nothing like 'We', as in the sense of a Mob.

Each is on his own and for good reasons, imagine a mob of Atheists doing a ritual or two ... what would that be? sharing a Joke like the following maybe. :D

A young woman brings home her fiance to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother tells her father to find out about the young man.

The father invites the fiancee to his study for a drink. "So what are your plans?"

the father asks the young man.

"I am a Torah scholar." he replies.

"A Torah scholar. Hmmm," the father says. "admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she's accustomed to?"

"I will study," the young man replies, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?"

asks the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replies, "God will provide

for us."

"And children?" asks the father. "How will you support children?"

"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replies the fiance. The conversation

proceeds like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist

insists that God will provide.

Later, the mother asks, "How did it go, Honey?"

The father answers, "He has no job and no plans, but the good news is he

thinks I'm God!"

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Walalhi oo bilahi people with bad breath make me want to faint and puke, and its ramadan please ppl carry a toothpaste, and brush your teeth throughout the day. Toxic breath is just nasty, how do you tell ppl with bad breath they got bad breath, i am not that mean but my index finger on my nose should be clue your breath just stinks.

And another note ohh please smile ppl, good lord how hard is it to smile.

Daily news, from good Citizen

Azmaya

peace n love, always stay fly n clean

ta ta

Good citizen or good Shaitan. Listen mate, u having this sort of topic serves nothing but opening a dialog of heen for some( which we all witness in some) If u r really concern u need to directly inform them vs being a chicken and wasting our time with ur heen here.

And If u do not know how to inform them, than just invite them to ur frequent brushing sessions like this “hey faraax im going to brush my badbreath away before I kill u with it, would u like to join me”.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

^It's like this huuno...

Chris Rock can crack 'n*gger jokes*, Harry Enfield can't. Muslims can take the mick out of fellow Muslims, atheists can't. Sorry, you're feeling left out.
:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX...Eesh caleek baa ladhahaa when you hit the nail on the head like that...Cuqda nafsiya daawo maleh dee...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

^Interesting how thralls can recognize their own problems on others.

oh well.. everybody is a comedian.
:D

EDIT: Afkaaga wasaqdiisaa intaa ka urinooyaa, gaalada sey u uraan camal wilibo ee maxaa cuntay? And no NOT everyone is a comedian darling...NOT EVERYONE! :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

The smell is incredible today, Alxamdulilaah! I hope no one talks to me the next few hours.

:D:D