Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

BAD Breath UFFFFF

Azmaya   

Walalhi oo bilahi people with bad breath make me want to faint and puke, and its ramadan please ppl carry a toothpaste, and brush your teeth throughout the day. Toxic breath is just nasty, how do you tell ppl with bad breath they got bad breath, i am not that mean but my index finger on my nose should be clue your breath just stinks.

And another note ohh please smile ppl, good lord how hard is it to smile.

Daily news, from good Citizen

Azmaya

peace n love, always stay fly n clean

ta ta

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOL...

Ohh my God...As I was reading your post, I was laughing so hard, and tears were coming down my eyes...My daughter thought I was crying...

Azmaya, I know exactly how you feel sis...Walaahay, the other day I was thinking how can you tell someone "afkaagaa uraayo" or "waa shiiroysaa"...

Layzie, you don't have to be kissing the person in order uu afkooda kuugu soo uro...

Alla, out of all the things I've seen here on SOL, this is by far the funnies and yet so true...

Qaf afkeeda uraayo goorma igu danbesay, aniga waa u sheegi lahaa...yacni waxaa dhihi lahaa:sister waqti waxa jiray geber aan deris eheen xooga afka eey dhib-ka qabtay marka daawoyinkaas iyo saas iyo saas bey isticmaashay....marka adiga isku fiiri yaaqay...lool

Yaabka

Azmaya   

Looooooooooooooooooooool koolkat aww you have daughter thats so cute, bless darling bless.

naheedheh I have a friend at work that has the worst breath in the morning, girl its toxic a$s breath, chronic o my good lord, and she'll come up real close and start talking , lord why ppl with bad breath never shut up? heres what I do to give the clueless a clue, I put my index finger on my nose, or reply hmm okey act like I don’t want to talk this works sometimes to make them shut it, if that doesn’t give them a clue they have as$ breath, I be like who farted something stinks, do you smell that?

Al-Mu'minah break fasting ku teeh, its haram darling to have a$$ like breath. Girl use the mouth wash err day, okey. You will thank me for this good reminder.

ta ta

Kool_Kat   

kix kix kix kix...kax kax kax kax...dhiq dhiq dhiq dhiq...dhaq dhaq dhaq dhaq...Naaheedhe i dhaaf ha i dambaajininee...

Next time, try to breath out when she is talking...Breath in when she stops...That works for me sometimes...Or, always have a gum ready and offer it to them when they come to you...I know sometimes gum xataa wax maka tareyso...But better than nothing....OR SIMPLY PLAY DEAD...

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Al-Mu'minah break fasting ku teeh, its haram darling to have a$$ like breath. Girl use the mouth wash err day, okey. You will thank me for this good reminder.

Lol ukhti you didn't think I was talking about myself, did you? I'm just trying to bring a little reasoning -- who knows, there might be a religious factor in it. Some people choose to not use toothpaste/mouthwash for fear of swallowing it and consequently breaking ones fast. Even though they could just use miswak. :D Lakin who knows? Just give them a few lil hints and try and be nice about it. icon_razz.gif Salaam, and afuur wanagsan!

Azmaya   

Afuur wanagsan to you too darling. Afur for me is in several more hrs, *sigh*

tsk tsk tsk Koolkat, you are too funny. Opps o lord its ramadan, na heedhe i am not even feeling this ramadan, i thought shaydan was susposed to be locked up this month, why am I still listening to music bal?

ta ta

Hunguri   

Ramadaanta hadaad Shaydaan ka adkaan waydy. Xaalkaagu caadi maaha. Faryarada waa in lagaa xidhaa kadibna Tuubo ama ul lagula dhacaa :D . The spritual Shaydaan chasing method that some ppl did use to do back home. Aar yartan Rooxaan ayaa naafaysy :D . Halaga tumo ;) haye who else is in the list lool Kool Kat ???

Kool_Kat   

^What list, bisinkee?

Azmaya, I forgot my sisters fav line for dadka afka uro: There is a TicTac in my pocket, have all of it, at once...

I remember back in the 80s when my classmate had the same problem of af urid ,,,, we used to share the same chair and she was smelling like a boosaneero :D

Few months and i even used to hate the intire school ...... and she used to breath heavily with open mouth .... yukkkkkkkkkkk

tolow weli ma nooshahay qofkaasi ,,,,,, i feel for the ninka guursan doona ama guursadayba