Sign in to follow this  
lol

Deporting of Somali Criminals!

lol   

I am sure it is not new to any of us to have heard if not seen a Somali criminal deported back home after committing a crime. I am sure we have all heard of stories that happened around the world concerning criminals sneaked out of their respective countries and sent on their way to Somalia. What pisses me off is the fact that no one thinks of the poor people who have no other alternative but Somalia as their only home. We call ourselves Muslims but we are not acting accordingly. Islam doesn’t let a murderer walk free or a rapist for that matter but we do. Now that is unethical and un-Islamic behavior that we portray when it comes to our criminals.

So my nomads my questions to you are:

1. Why?

2. Doesn’t the sick criminal deserve to be judged and punished for his/her crime?

3. Don’t we have a conscious?

4. Don’t the masaakiin Somalis back home deserve a little safety and security after the long bloody war?

5. When we deport a rapist, aren’t we facilitating for him to perpetrate the same crime over n over? Entrapping a maskiin Somali sisters?

6. Isn’t it our responsibility to report and make the criminal pay for his/her crime?

Jaabir   

I guess that’s how we’d think of this particular issue until one of our loved ones commits a crime, only then our emotions will take over and we’ll try to salvage him or her in anyway possible.

lol   

Darman: I don't think so. My conscience won't let me regardless of who it is... When u commit a crime u deserve the verdict!

Bachelor   

Good Question, and this read reminded me the couple of Somali juvenals whom are in jail for their serious crime. Guess what their parents and qabils are collecting money and are working very hard to convince the judge, so they repatriated back to Somalia. Promised to pay all the expense and fine. I am afraid the judge might accept such a deal. For plenty of reasons, I don’t think the judge here in California concern about the poor and helpless Somali people. Their main concern is to get ride of these criminals and saving a tax payers money. For each prisoner, over $ 30,000 will be saved, in their case.

What will happen when such a criminals go back to Somali? I really dont know. It is indeed sad howver, a solution must be found for such a problem.

Blessed   

Some Somalis have no conscience or ethics walaal. They support war lords, they support rapists, they support murders..the list goes on and on.

No thought is ever given to the victimes, their families or all the people that are put in risk.

I can only assume that it is a cultural principle that allows people to act in such inhumane manner... and we need to rid of it fast!

every criminal - I don't care if his my own brother should pay -

To be honest once acriminal always acriminal....thats why we cant stabalise as anation. We need to Hung em high and an eye for an eye or atleast time would be something worth thinking about.

OG Moti   

Being as a chinese Somali, I will answer some of your questions... Why they dont put them in Jail?[/b] like one of the brothers said, it cost money to keep someone in jail...that reason one..

reason two a criminal is a criminal, and one day u have to release them and they will do it again, and it will cost more to punish him, again and maybe the crime he will do will be more damaging than the one before after experience in crime school called JAIL.. so the logical thing to do is send him back to his country.. and that solves the problem.. beside when u send him to somalia he wont last long... cause he will go to a place with real animals...he might join the masjid and start praying when he sees those people back home...

they do the same thing for Cambodians criminals, every day there is a shipment of Cambodians from USA they all gangs deported to cambodia and i see them around .. they are like chickens .. cause people in poor countries dont have time for Whatz up and Dawg .. and fara taag, USA gangs talk too much then they shoot .. third word people have no energy to talk .. food is little so they shoot and walk away... so it is good idea to send them to their countries that is a good discipline for them... peace

lol   

To All except OG: Since we all agreedthat a criminal should be punished for committing a crime, why don't we form an organization that doesn't allow any judge to make any kind of deportation verdicts? Why don't we make a difference instead of being bystanders? Helping our country begins in helping it get rid of all those thugs running around loose. So suggestions and proposals are welcome... however I have a suggestion myself. I shall await first for your responses.

OG: As for you.. first of all we are not Cambodians.. and we don't have government that would regulate such criminals. Second the money you are so concerned with that is spent in maintaining a jail, part of it is OUR Tax money. Thirdly for the criminal to be shot he has to kill and rape more people than he is worth..meaning " Munaafuq mininkiis muumin aa ku dhamaado"... so my friend.. all those war criminals back home, can u give me a single one who has been killed or tortured??