Sign in to follow this  
codetalker

North America: Best Somali communities...

Bambina   

Salam

Voting for the Best Somali communities require to look out for differents aspects.This poll should have been didided into categories, which is why I didnt vote at all . Nonetheless here's my 2 cents.

Job market and affordable housing : Edmonton & Calgary.

Nightlife cities : Vancouver & Toronto

Religious events : T.dot and O.T(As far as I know)

When I came to the states about a decade ago, my family first settled inn VA and we were welcomed very nicely. The somali community in Va then was a really good, tight community. The city I live in now is horrible. It is divided along clan lines and they don't even have community leaders. I liked Columbus the last time I visited there. I noticed somalis there don't value education though. Many of thee kids dropped out of school and the parents don't seem to mind it.

Pujah.   

I say Columbus is the best city, Toronto comes in second and last but not least minesota. don't ask me why okeeeeey

It maybe be a small quiet town but nevertheless Ottawa,Ont rocks in many categories. Spend a summer here and you'll see what I mean I also loved Boston and Maine pretty chill people they got :D