Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Ahmed Zaki Dies, Aged 55

Miriam1   

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun

Ahmed Zaki , for those of you who dont know him, he was one of the greatest egyptian actors, his roles were real, amazing and touched the hearts of those who love masri movies.Its such a loss for the ppl who loved his roles, that almost always had a strong hitting political and social undertone

According to reports, he was a heavy smoker and died from Lung Cancer.

BOB   

Inna Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Rajicuun.

Yeah i know him and i also know a lady who named her son after him because he was her all time favourite actor, just imagine how she is feeling right now :( .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Inna Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ileyhi Rajicuun,

I grew up watching his movies ..and his all time favouite play Madrasit El Mushaaqabiin hilarious dude!!

ps; strange just couple of weeks me and a friend were talking about egyptian actors and my friend told me how racist he was toward black people.

As Conspiracy pointed out I was very disappointed to know the pride of Nubian people didn't really care for them! My best friend who was Nubian(dark skin Egyptians) worked with him on the set of Ardh Elkhowfand told us about his obsession with lighter skin people and the degree of self-hatred!

He was a really good actor, but yaa khasaara!

Salma   

^^ The man is dead now; May Allah have mercy on him. When death comes and cease somebody it doesnt make any differences.

Subxan Allah he was dreaming to make a movie about Abdul Haleem Hafiz (The Egyptian Singer), but it seems his time was up for good.

Man propose and God dispose. Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun

OG_Girl   

Allah yarhamah and forgives his sins!. Yesterday I was watching program about him and how he feels he was close to Abdul Haliim. They both grew orphans.

Again Allah Yarhamah o yarham aljame3 mowta al-muslemeen. Ameen.

Salam

bilan   

may allah forgive him and grant him firdowsa, i saw almost all his movies,and i never saw any racist message in his movies, beside he was not nubian, he was from zagazig. (in middle of egypt not south)so i guess you cannot blame him why did not he talk about nubian culture etc. not all darker skinned egyptians are nubians.

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

As Conspiracy pointed out I was very disappointed to know the pride of Nubian people didn't really care for them! My best friend who was Nubian(dark skin Egyptians) worked with him on the set of
Ardh Elkhowf
and told us about his obsession with lighter skin people and the degree of self-hatred!

He was a really good actor, but yaa khasaara!

^^^instead of u saying Allah yarhamah the man and may Allah Forgive him...u had to say something negative about him...anywayz, ahmed Zaki was the best actor ever beseide he was very simple guy i was raised watching his movies and still do...His funeral will be held yesterday at Cairo’s Moustafa Mahmoud Mosque.(that where i used to pray Eid every year) Anywayz, Allah Yarhamah and Yarham every muslim and muslimah. Amen Amen..salam.

Allah yerxamnaa Jameecan....

I know he wasn't nubian but Nubians loved him because whether you noticed or not there were not too many dark skin Egyptians that became as famous as he was. Also, I was not being Negative, I stated a mere fact. The girl assisted him for the whole duration of the making and told us about it. So, it wasn't something I read from People's Magazine.

Originally posted by Classique:

Subxan Allah he was dreaming to make a movie about Abdul Haleem Hafiz (The Egyptian Singer), but it seems his time was up for good.

he did the movie but they don't know how is gonna be after him...also he said b4 he died instead showing abdul haleem funeral in the movie, put mine instead..that's what he told the director when he was in the hospital.