Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

The Chicken

OG Moti   

They called anyone they want to insult a chicken, they blamed a disease on the chicken, they called it bird flu, thinking the chicken wouldn’t know they mean chicken flu, they burn him, killed his kind in millions, held seminars how to kill some more justifying their horrible crimes, then when it suits them send them to the butcher, hang them, in some countries use them as their sick rituals, every time someone must be sacrificed, it is the chicken that comes into mind,

In Philippines beat the $hit out of him, and call it killing me softly, and when he demanded why the cruelty? They said you test better when u are beaten to death.

They insulted him and called coward, and on top of that when ever their fat a$$es go to restaurants first think they want to eat is the chicken, they let the fat ladies hold his legs and drop it into their big mouth, they even got creative on his death body, called it chicken curry, fried, smashed, kabab, and many other ugly names..

But guess what? He never complained, never cried, never stepped back, never said I am done, which shows he is bravest person out there.. He and his kind multiplied for a purpose, they are patient waiting for the moment to reveal and fight back, it is coming and whether you are ready of not, the chicken time is coming

Chicken, He is the Man…

lol   

If my memory serves rite... my lover boy... u were Chicken abuser once... wat happened? Chicken taught u a lesson... maskiin!!

dawoco   

Moti, ma saan baad ku fiyoowdahay? Alloow ceebta noo astur. Sidii loo soo socoday hadaneh chicken abuse maa la isla calool xumeeynaa. Cajiib.

Baluug   

Originally posted by P_508:

Chicken, He is the Man…

The tasty man!!

What does a suntanned blonde have in common woth chicken?

The white meat is the best part!!