Sign in to follow this  
Endeavour

Whats bizzare about you?

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Just Rokko , trust me, the guy even freaks us out with all that sport.

comeon Rahima Aussies have always been renowned for their love and dedication for sport :cool:

the Socceroos are in action this morning against Germany at 4:25 am Melb time (hence why I'm up 3 am during the exam weeks :D )

set your alarm clock :D

Viking   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

I think I may have caused the Queen Mother's death.

Seriously! the night before she died, I was watching the pope on the news and for no reason what so ever I said...
"the Queen's mother should die, she's way older than the pope"

And lo and behold the next morning it was all over the news. She was dead and there wasn't even any warning signs.

LOL Sue,

I think I killed the Pope after you killed the Queen mother. One evening I was about to watch the news and after I turned on the TV, a voice said "If you just turned on the TV, the Pope is DEAD!"

Baluug   

1. I can remember my phone number from when I was 6 yrs old,but I can't remember what the wife sent me to the store for!!

2. I can crack my elbows and left shoulder the way people normally crack their knuckles.People say it's gross.

- I have a step-by-step guide on how to make my perfect cup of tea stuck on the kitchen cabinets both at home and at work.

- I also can't help sniffing at petrol fumes. And new shoes. And babies.

N.O.R.F   

^^try diesel, its a qicker buzz :D

When approaching a speed camera, i tend to slow down right at the last second just to see if i can reach the reqd limit before it flashes :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

We lost to the Germans in (3,4). Not a bad result though.

naah not a bad result at all mate sooo close to an immense upset ey, i reckon we will go thru nevertheless. Farina needs to get rid of Brett Emerton and bring in Ahmed Elrich.

yeah i still have 2 more exams man shall finish on 24th IA & thanks mate

----------------------------------------------

I also can't help sniffing at petrol fumes. And new shoes. And babies.

-----------------------------------------------

Yes, You are one bizzare lady!

Rahima   

^Really, how come I’ve never seen you do it :eek: .

Rokko,

I scare myself these days, the Aussie obsession with sport has affected me walaahi :( . Although I never sit down to watch sport (too long and boring), I get upset by an Australian loss.

I’m mourning over the cricket loss can you believe it, and I don’t even know the rules of the game :D . I need to get back home to Somalia walaahi before I get sucked in too far.

Suldaanka, since when did you become a fully fledged swagman icon_razz.gif ?

lol   

Not a day goes by and I don't have a DeJa Vu.. those who know me call it bizarre... With me its more likely that I will remember your fone number than your name... think of weirdo!

o0o   

-if I haven't seen someone for ages I'll start thinking about them and within days I'll see them. weird

-if I hear a song that I like I'll download it and listen to it for about three days and after that I never want to hear the same song again. ever.

Jurnee   

Kiwich, i do the same thing with songs, i like to call it 'short term xiise' :D

Rahima, i got plenty of other little secrets for ya love (and no....im not hitting on you) :D

Pucca   

i can cook and bake just about anything in a recipe book as well as stuff i learned from family and friend...but i can never cook a decent edible somali rice, honest! a sane person would seriously not go near it. :eek:

i along with others call that bizarre.