Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

MZanzi   

ibti maislaamaha dahabka meesha ka xayeesiisto ayeey kubiirtay?

universal advert kooda waanba kuheestay ..islaamo wado gacmo cad cad oo jijimo un xayeesinayo ayaa kuso batay

Juxa   

tv-gaas takes the word commercial too far walahi, if you pay you can even have yr own digri programme. all about the benjamin

^^^you mean all about the ragina 11 elezabith(sic)

wathced on my brothers house - funniest adverts ever. especially the basto one.

BTW - don't people know Juxa is featured there every other advert??? smile.gif

Ibtisaam - mini celebrity eh?? LOL did youb finnaly pay then - did juxa arm wrestle those two guys in to realsing the clip?

Juxa   

sayid lool shuush baan ku iri, lakin finding the guys and the clip took alot of effort, but for my girl ibti, waad ogtahay sheekadu waa haduu beerku qeybsamo:)

Juxa   

bal fiirsha wiilashan. actually i have no clue, eventho we bought specific times, hadana from experience i know it wont show.

you see i dont have universal at home smile.gif maybe i should watch and sue them for breach of specific performance.

N.O.R.F   

lol@sue them,,,those guys can be sued by so many people. How about we gather everyone and get our fees when we win?

Juxa   

aniga waxan la yaabay when they said they throw away the footages after broadcasting

there is no long term plan with them.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by juxa:

aniga waxan la yaabay when they said they throw away the footages after broadcasting

there is no long term plan with them.

lol...juxa...have you ever seen their (Office, Studio...etc)? I think when one sees them on air you will think it is slowly progressing TV but when you see inside it is a different story meaning is this what they call TV?

I haven't been watching for about a year but last time I remember whoever wanted inuu is-caanbixiyo/iscaan bixiso warka habeenkaas waa akhrin karey/kartey!...mark aasaa habeen kasta there is new weriye warka tebinaya...lol

Hunguri   

Masha Allah, she is very young, bright, intelligent girl. Ibtisam, thanks for PM the link!

Ku dayo ku dayo Ibtisam ku dayo !