Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ibtisam Live on Universal TV

Ibtisam   

All Somali, apart from two words right at the end. I was talking about something or another, a project I am working on at the moment. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Gosh,You guys are one big family miya, I love the somalis, everyone has someone in their on speed dial!!! LOOOL

Ibtisam   

^^ONCE, and you think you can call him up and get him to search for something as silly as a xalimo with broken Somali!! HAHA LOl Right, I get it. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^ONCE, and you think you can call him up and get him to search for something as silly as a xalimo with broken Somali!! HAHA LOl Right, I get it.
:D

Do not dare me Ibtiyey. smile.gif

Cara.   

LOL. I wanna see this clip too. Ibti, you are a star celebrity now, SOLers will want to know any tidbit juicy rumors and I've got two!

*whispers* I hear Ibti had a nose job last year, ooh and she was seen having dinner with a certain someone last night! This reporter can only say they were being VERY friendly :eek:

Cara.   

^It has been confirmed then! Ibti has had a nose job and owns a 12-bedroom mansion in the Hamptons valued at over $3.5M. I have sources hinting that it will feature in the next season of Cribs icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

Ibti, i finally cracked the case, got a call from little one and he agreed to send the a copy of the clip:)

i think telling him to post it was too much lakin as they rather hand deliver

Faheema.   

All this for a 180 second clip :D Juxa, we might have to capitalise on this, what do you say we do a 5mins clip this time lol

Juxa   

lool faheema, you dont get it, it took ibti years to agree to come to the spot light

marka weynu buunbuunineynaa, besides we learnt a good lesson, somalis love being bribed

Faheema.   

LoL@Loz, adna miyaad daawatay the clip.

lol Juxa I know just the thing ***goes off to get a voucher for few massage sessions*** :D