Sign in to follow this  
whitesomail66

I wanna marry a girl who aint muslim

yo i need some advice ya'll what should i do ive been dating a spanish girl for the last year and i wanna pop da question but i dont know my parents will allow it or not what should i do yall i need some advice

Blessed   

Speak to your Mom :D

Tell your girl she might have to convert and make sure you really want marry her.

hope taht helps,

Best wishs

Kool_Kat   

Goodness, did you say a non-Muslim...Good luck telling your parents that...

My advice to you is if you are in-love with her and want to marry her, make sure she converts...And if she doesn't, which probably she won't, there are a lot beautiful Somali young women out there for you...

Good luck, and let us know...

Haaruun   

Humm, Just think about your children...do u want them 2b those who say "I'm half muslim half Gaalo" , what good is it if ur wife can't chit chat with your mom about diric, uunsi, guntiimo etc.

Don't be quick about it bro, take ur time, talk to mom/dad and make a wise move after.

iman55   

hey man if u want your parents to like the girl tell her if you really love me you should become muslim then you are not going to have trouble telling yo folks aight take yo time bro.

i talked to the girl and said to her if you care about me you will convert and her desision wasnt the one i was lookin for she said no but as one of you had said theres alot of fine somali girls out there for me

Nailah   

I dont know, hmm, I think she should be muslim, but what if she doesnt decide to convert :eek: play it cool :cool: what are you gonna do then? If i was you, the first thing you should do is tell your parents, what if they actually said ok?? hey....you never know...but its still highly unlikely :D

Kool_Kat   

White, sorry to hear that she won't convert...But in a way I am really glad, as I like for every Somali to experience life with a Somali Queen/King...I am sure there alot of Somali girls in Ottawa...Come on now...

Bambina   

Sup,Im sorry ur gurl didn't convert but I wish u good luck to find da gal of ur dreams , a good muslim.It doesnt have to be only sum malis chicks as long as they are muslims,das the only thing dat matters.So bro,keep lookin and u'll find her,Allah is wit u.Take care.

Mujahida   

Salam WhiteSomali

It is permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian or a Jewish woman without the need for the woman to convert to Islam at any time. Although this is permissible, it is not to be encouraged because interfaith marriages are likely to run into problems.

Islam states very clearly that "no compulsion is admissible in matters of faith." How then, can anyone contemplate that a woman must be converted to Islam in order "ONLY" for her marriage to be legal? Brother WhiteSomali what you should do is is to make Islam known to her and to tell her that Islam is the final message from Allah to man, therefore, people are called upon to accept it. However She must retain her freedom whether to do so or to maintain her faith. If she decides to remain Christian or Jewish, the

marriage can continue, with the husband being required to allow his wife to practice her religion. The children are, by necessity, Muslims, since the Islamic rule is that children follow the higher of their parents' religions. Since Islam is the highest of all religions, then they are Muslims and if you'll be a practising Muslim man then it'll all be much easier ofcourse.

once again, no coercion or pressure should be exercised to make a Christian wife adopt Islam. If she adopts it, she must do so by her own free will. My last advise to you WhiteSomali is not to have an inter-faith marriage, unless you do not have a choice. To marry a Muslim woman is by far better than marrying any Christian or Jewish woman. smile.gif

Allah Hafiz