Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

-Lily-   

When you play your CD on your computer open with Itunes programme (I'm assuming you have that on your desktop?) and that way you will have the option to add them to your Ipod list, then move them to your Ipod as usual?

I like this...

no music and educational.

-Lily-   

I'm trying to remember! Mine always lets you choose. Are there no options on Itunes itself that give you the chance to 'Import' from CD? Try looking for that in the File Menu in Itunes.

Nephissa   

Found it. It's now doing some kind of "conversion" hope it doesn't turn out af-jini or something. Thanks a bunch abbaayo, now everytime I listen to my ipod you'll get an ajar and I'll remember you and send you duas. smile.gif

Haneefah   

Ramadaan Kareem everyone! May Allah accept our ibaada, forgive our sins and increase us in taqwa.

This is the first ramadan ever where I'll be spending it away from home and family :( . Now I truly feel what students away from their family and friends used to go through! Boy is it a difficult transition, but Allah macanaa.

May Allah make it easier on you, hung in there.

I wish all of you Ramadan wanaagsan, may Allah accept your fasting, dua's and prayers. Please don't forget to include Somalia in your prayers, may Allah bring peace to our hearts, to our land and to our people.

Malika   

I can not believe how hard today sawm has been,subhanallah for those whom have to experience this on a daily basis..all I can say Alxamdulillah!!

Skipper   

Dahia al Kahina sister let me tell you something. Instead of complaining about how hard the latest sawn is, it would be better if you use those time in praying and reading QURAN. The ramadan month is a sprint rather than a marathon so plzzzzzzz stop complaining and praise ALLAH (sw)

Nephissa   

Shouldn't you be reading the Qur'an instead of breaching her to read the Qur'an? :D

I'A, may Allah make it easy for all of us, today I hear my stomach turning and growling aswell.

N.O.R.F   

Reer UK are breaking their fast at 7.15pm-ish. Not really a big deal. If some of you were around and fastin in the early 90s then you would know how difficult it was. Especially after school with PE :cool: