Saalax

Largest opposition leader in Sland: Muse Bixi is only a "President" for sections of Sland region

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I heard Buubaa and company from this urur met with madaxweyne Farmaajo in Qadar a few weeks ago. War maka heysaa?

It is true. They went there to lessen the UAE interference in Sland region politics.

Why this Ducale character reminds me of the old General Duke, Col. Yey's orphaned son who disappeared when Col. Yey was ousted from Villa AMISom.

22 minutes ago, Ducale said:

And you remind me of the Jews in Palestine with your perpetual victim mentality. 

Victim of who? 

18 hours ago, Saalax said:

It is true. They went there to lessen the UAE interference in Sland region politics.

Where is Aw'waraaboow? Mise Finland ayuu iskaga maqanyahay asaga iyo ushiisa since barafkii dhamaaday?

Saalax   
21 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Where is Aw'waraaboow? Mise Finland ayuu iskaga maqanyahay asaga iyo ushiisa since barafkii dhamaaday?

Unfortunately he became prepaid tool for Muse Bixi. Him and his party are not a real opposition. 

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Why this Ducale character reminds me of the old General Duke, Col. Yey's orphaned son who disappeared when Col. Yey was ousted from Villa AMISom.

He is a Jesus clan member from the French boot camp to our west. He has got his head stuck in some dictator's @rse.

• Like 1