Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Facials, manicures pedicures

After you lovely ladies at SOL succeeded at making me look pretty, I now need you to make me look pretty with professional help. :D

Next week, I am planning a day of doing girly things like *gasp* getting a manicure (am a bit scared, since the last one I had made me look like Edward Scissorhands), pedicures and facials.

What are your favourite professional facial treatments, which ones/types really do what they say?

I haven't slept in three days (dissertation, y'know), so I'm looking for something that sort of perks me up.

If you're in London, can you recommend any good(and preferably dirt cheap) places for facials or manicures & pedicures?

abayoo try ,,"huuruud,cusbur,shumburo, lil bit of saliid macsaro, mix it all toghter and apply it on your face,,you will look like, maryan mursal" or even like Puuja, !!! i promise

Ibtisam   

CC

Why would she want to look like maryan mursal??

Jacayl

What on earth are you laughin about???

Strawberry Xu,

There is a really nice pedicures and facials place in Dalton Kingsland high street, 2mins from the shopping center, it was (I have not been there for nearly a year now) really cheap, and they have everything, full body if wish as well....hmmm you reminded me I need a day there.

Otherwise in Marble Arch opposite Selfridges there is a new Chinese place that has just open in the last couple of months, I went with a friend the other day and I was impressed.

I remember my dissertation day (exactly one year today) I feel for you so good luck dear.

As for what types: I have no idea, I just tell them do what you have to do, but make sure you tell them nothing that I have to keep doing for the rest of my life because this is a one off! Tell her nothing too harsh because you have sensitive skin (even if you don't) the harsher it is the more chemicals it has!

The best way to recover is sleep! And rest and more sleep…… I never got that as I had to go back to work the next day and I regretted it for months :D

Do enjoy!

^^ that must have been horrible :( . I'll be going on holiday the second I'm done, and it wouldn't be good to have bags under my eyes when I got off the plane.

Thanks for the recommendations. Dalston Kingsland isn't terribly far from me, do you remember what the place was called?

What was so good about the Chinese place, and (this goes for the other place you mentioned) how far in advance do you have to book?

CC

That sounds like too much work

If you want cheap, try the beauty schools. They'll be functional if not pampering; might have to book ahead and/or opt for working hours. Google them. Ray Cochrane Beauty school in Bayswater(I think it was) is one I've used.

How about you do it whilst on holiday- going somewhere cheaper than London? Get it done there!