Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Keynan and Rayzak

nafta   

Hey did any of u guys hear that song Keyan and Rayzak sang togethor, I think it's called "Hey love". I just think it's really massive and maybe they should try to come in the mainstream R&B wit it. I played it for all my friends somali/non somali and they all said it's off the hook! But hey maybe that's just my opinion.

Did you hear it and if yes what do u think of it??

+

Are there any other somalian artists dat need mentioning??

Xafsa   

I';ve been looking for cds by keynan but I can't seem to find it. Anyone in mnpls know where I can get them?

nafta   

well im actually in da uk, and rayzak came here for promo. so thats how i heard the song, and i fell in love it at once! And one of mah cuzins send me the Cd over, at least thats how i got it, via via, maybe u should try that as well!

I heared some of their jots separtely and they are articulated brotha's..tryna do something positive na'mean...so eh hat goes off to ya'll espically Keniaan..my dawg. I' haven't heared that jot yet, but i'm try and cop that na'mean..anyone of you know if it's downloaded on the websites..where its accessable..let me know

peace

Akademik   

Positive Image is what it is all about.

He got good massege,Support your somalian

artists People, I swear there is like couple of

Hip Hop artists and also R&b,I've heard

of Rayzaks&Keinaan, Also Skyhigh Family,

Some other ones that i haven't maybe heard yet.

Positive masseges good songs.

So, for real lets support our people

it ain't easy as you think it is to being and

artist.

Hero.

Blessed   

I've seen Keynaan preform his poetry at a cultural event in London last year... He is extremely, extremely talented walaahi! I was just captivated by his poem and voice. Rayzak was also there but he came across as shy and was very quite .. cute :D

Anyways, if you are in London you can purchase Ali D's latest mix which has Rayzak's song in it.