Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies only!..

Kool_Kat   

Call-Susan-Sex... That's the best input I read so far, but the "Morning After Bill" is effective up to 72hours after an unprotected sexual intercourse, just an FYI...

La morenita, i'll put a little twist in the question. How about if the doctor told you if you abort this baby you may never have another one, then what would you do?

Hibo   

Actually, Barwaqo is right there are some circumstances where obortion is permitted in Islaam, I definately know that you can abort if the child is endagering the mothers life. I think, a conception after a rape can also be aborted.... I don't have any hardcore evidence on me now .... i'll look it up though.

where is Lady Fatima ... we need some fatawas girl... where you at?

Bismillah...I hope that doesn´t happen to me but hypothetically ,if it does then I´d take the morning after pill....And then I´d hunt down that mother ****** and KILL HIM ! cwm30.gif

PEACE

knock knock ... if you girls don't open the door i will use my 230 pound pure muscle to break it open ....

thanks for letting me in

Talking about rape, welahi I know this brother from Minneapolis who has two sister and a cousin raped in the Kismayo area by Caydiid's militia in the same house.

The sad thing is that they all got pregnant and they all have baby sons living in Nairobi. One of the girls committed suicide and one of the other two is mentally ill now. I heard that some American missionaries are helping out such Somali families by taking away the babies and putting them up for adoption by Muslim families.

I don't know what the culamaa say about such thing, but that brother told me that a girl can't have abortion just because she concieved by rape.

I think rape is something that can endanger a girl's life (depression, suicide).

Salaama All....

Ilaahaye Naguma Keeno! But If I got pregnant through rape I would really keep that baby...I just can't Kill or give Up what is mine!!.... Ilaahaye Naguma keeno though.

A cousin of mine got raped in Moqdisho too, and She killed herself and the child inside of her...

"obortion" is Haraam in Islaam but in some cases such as If the Woman's Life is in danger(meaning she is sick) she can have it.. I don't know though if the same will apply if she was suicidal etc...

Alla Naguma Keeno.....Amiin

Ma'salaama

Kool_Kat   

I rather obort an unborn child than to live with depression or become suicidle.

Besides if I keep the baby, how would he/she fit into society, knowing it is the result of a rape... And y'all know how much we "SOMALIS" talk... So I would have an obortion, instead of me living in a shame and my baby with "CUQDAD"... Hell NO!!!

And if I were told by the doctor, I could never have another, so be it... It was an unplanned baby to begin with (I might sound narrow minded) but the thought of being raped really freaks me out...

Hibo   

No No No - Abortion is never an option. How would you explain the creator Allah SWT you murdered an innocent human being? Two wrongs don't make a right - Atleast give it up for an adoption, there are plenty helpless couples who wouldn't think twice about having it. Not worth it worrying about what people might say either - after all you'r the one leaving this world alone.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Leaving religion aside it depends on the person. Some girls might be in a very depressed emotional state in which they can not think clearly and wouldn't be able to raise a child. Now if you put in the factor in that the girl that is rape is only ten and that the child's body can not support the child and you as a parent would you allowed the child to get an abortion? So to answer your question it depends, I do not necessarily belive in abortion but I do clearly know the situation I might be in. Of course this is my opinion I respects any choice concering this matter.

Hibo   

Im just curious lulla why did you put lol after would you keep the baby or get an abortion? this is no joke sis its a serious matter!

Hibo   

I agree with Lady_Soul, adoption is an alternative. But knowing me, I don't think I'd want to face the punishment of the hereafter by killing an innocent child. If I think that I'd be depressed, then maybe adoption is the answer. I believe if you keep that in mind, that this world is nothing but a test and the hereafer is eternal, maybe it would help some pple put things into perspective. *my last input, i promise...lol*.

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

Fia   

I would most likely get an abortion depending on how far I am with the pregnancy. If it's too late, then oh well. But if I detect it early, then YES I would get an abortion because I could not live with the fact that I'd have to tell my child that his/her father is a rapist. That's too much to bare don't ya think?

Kool_Kat   

Adoption is out of the question, as far as I am conserned... Why would I go through the hassal of being pregnant fo 9 long months and then give up the child fo adoption... I would never ever ever forgive myself fo that... Knowing I have a child in this world who doesn't know about my existance... Going to bed at night wondering if he/she is still even alive, if he/she has eaten that day, if he/she is happy...HELL NO...

So far obortion is the only best thing I can think of... I would ask for GOD's forgiveness... God forgives us all...

Hibo   

Totally agree with the adoption option...I'd fear the consequances from aborting an innocent.

The pregnancy may have arose from rape...but it was still allah's will...not some cosmic *error*.

I don't know whether abortion is permitted before a certain time...so I'd take the safe option and hope to be rewarded...rather than risking a grave sin.

But this is all said with the comfort of speaking hypothetically...how I'd react in real life (god forbid) may be another matter entirely!

Just my 2 pence worth smile.gif

BTW really morbid topic...whatever made you think of it?

------------------------------------

~ one thing I've learned in life thus far...I may not have all the answers but at least I have a clue ~