Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Ladies only!..

lulla   

If u got raped and u got pregnant,would u keep the baby or would u get obortion?lol i really wanna know what u would do in this!

Xafsa   

Damn!!! girl you don't ask easy questions do you?

Thats really hard...but if you remember that abortion is haram because your taking the life from another human...then it itsn't hard.

I don;'t know!!!!!!! HArd question.

Its easy to say i would do this and i would do that when it all comes together alot of things matter.

Things we might think is easy but on the real deal are hard, me i think i would keep the baby with the knowledge of knowing that you can not have an abortion in ISlam

First thing is firstI would have given birth and the consider the possibilities.

After all raped or no raped the baby is part of you.

That is what i think i would do but who knows when it all comes down it might be the only child u will ever have,Thats my oppinion.

Buubto   

Ya Ilahi Luuleey halkee baad ka soo quftaa su’aalaha aan kuula soo qufee lol.

Walaahi this is hard question, thinking about it makes me scared cwm14.gif & sick to death. Is not something to even think about it or imaging it might happen to u cwm29.gif . Ilahay ayaan ka magan galay, I would defiantly keep the baby cuz doing abortion is sin, & I don’t want to commit sin. Allah wrote this baby to come to this world & he will take care him or her so absolutely not even worth thinking of abortion or hating the baby a second.

P.s Ilahayow badbaadi gabdhaha muslimiinta oo idil meel waliba ey jogaan, kayeel kuwii aad ka idhasaabto xumi oo idil. Ilahayow adaa qafuuru raxiim cazawajal ah ha inoo kasin in aan ku dulowno aana ku dhibtoono aduunyadan, ilahayow farjiga bani’aadamka u adkee (Amin). Ilahay ayaan ka magan galnay waxaas oo kale ilahay naganajee wixii shar inoo ah, ilahayoow ina badbaadi nagayeel kuwii aad madaxooda kor ka yeesho buugodana cwm15.gif ganta midigta ah ka siiyso. (Amin)

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Hibo   

Lord Almighty Woman, your a sentimential little devil arn't ya....lol how da hell did ya come up with that one?

To be honest with ya.. this is something thats a lil over my head.... may Allah forbid and I really don't know what I would do if it was to happen.

Allah forbid .. no woman deserves to be raped! Aaamiin to Buubto,

Hibo   

confused.gif Wat the hell r u all talking 'bout. If u've been raped, u can't hav an abortion?? So, u'll become a single mother to an elligitimate baby, which u don't want and hav the rest of ur life destroyed? Says who? Plz prove it to me that in Islam u're not allowed to hav an abortion IF U'VE BEEN RAPED!

Only then will I believe it.

Hibo   

damn gitl that is really hard question....i don't know what i would have done if it happenst to me.......but right now i think i would have had an abortion right away before i evan concieve....you know like go to the hospital and make sure i don't get pregnant...because i think it is not a real baby until the vetus is three months old....well that's just my opinion....i hope it never happenst to me or anyone else

peace

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

1stly, aamin to buubto's duaah.

Barwaaqo: girl in Islam its haraam to get an abortion. That part I know. Laakin, to present you the proof?? Am not a scholar and I don't want to mislead to you. My suggestion to you, please go speak to your local scholar(s). Iam sure they'll present the necessarry proof to you.

That said, let me go answer Lulla's q: No, I would never abort my baby with a conscious mind. My life is guided by Islaam, and as a muslim I wouldnt' do that. Secondly, I believe the only time abortion is allowed is when there's a danger present to the mother's life. Again, you can double check that with the scholars. I hope I was of some help. Peace n' Blessings.

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

Kool_Kat   

BARWAAQO, I agree with you sis... There ain't no doubt in my mind that "Alla nagumakeeno kuligeenba" I would have an obortion if I were raped and got pregnant... Sorry...

The right thing to do would be to keep the baby, since abortion is Haram. Easier said than done, i honestly don't know what I would do if I were in that position.

If and lets say the operative word is "if" I got raped and pregnant. I would definetly no doubt or question have an abortion because Im not going to keep a rapists baby and I know its not the childs fault but I would end up despising it anyway so safer for me and the unborn fetus to get an abortion... and its not living until its 4 months.....

Hibo   

What I dont' understand is how can you despise an innocent child? Life is bigger than us, if that baby was meant to be born, I dont' think we have the right to take the life of an innocent unborn baby away. I think its cruel and inhumane. I mean, if you review the techniques they use to kill the babies, that's enuff to make u sick.

Hibo   

but with in the first couple of months the vetus didn't become a baby yet and doesn't have soul, so i don't think it abortion at that time......but if it has soul than i guess is different matter

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 04-22-2002).]

I dont mean I would hate the child but how it was conceived and everytime I looked at that child I would see a rapist. So I would come to despise it and scientifically speaking its not living until after four months. Under normal circumstances I am against an abortion but for victims of rape and incest that we all have to make an exception for that. Thats just my opinion...

Hibo   

Y'all sound smart women, so why all this drama????

Lulla, I am assuming that you're just inquiring in to this matter,hypothetically here is what I'll do if it ever happens to me (got for bid ).

As soon as you are raped or anyone you know gets raped go to the hospital or nearest clinic and ask for the emergency birth control or what's known as "the morning after pill". This pill is effective the 1st 24-30hrs after unprotected sexual intercourse occurs. When you take this precaution, your chances of conceiving are very low and maybe got willing you dont have to make the agonizing decision of getting abortion.

Getting abortion is hard emotionally, some people never recover the loss, never-the-less I would do it in a heartbeat if I find myself in that kind of situation (hopefully none of use will god willing).

I hope that helps.

peace