Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Plea for the elderly to come back! (Smiling)

Sheikh Ngonge,

Hoping everything is good and well with you and yours ya sheikh. We haven’t seen you around lately sir and I am stuck, you remember, I told you I was publishing that ‘boredom’ book. Well, I am six or seven stories short now. If you could come back and complete it, we would all greatly appreciate it ya sheikh.In other words we miss ya.

Baashi,

Feen anta ya xabiibi? Hoping everything is good and well with you and yours as well sir. Do not worry so much about the Seahawks, they are going to loose with or without your worrying. How is the “I believe project†coming along? Well, we miss ya ol pal.

Mutakalim,

My ol pal, I haven’t read a post from you in decade, though I sometimes think you hold a share in the English language (the way you write) hope everything is cool with you and yours as well sir. Nonetheless come and say hi sometimes.

I really don’t expect you guys to respond to this thread par say, but think of it this way. You know in the movies, when the hero finally nails the bad guy in the end and he is looking around in the crowd for his accomplice. The accomplice shows his face at the far end and winks, that’s what I am looking for gentleman. :D Just that wink. :D:D

Pi   

So who's the oldest of the the three senile men?

Question to the elders: do you ever wish you were younger? This is not a rhetorical question. :D

Haneefah   

^I know eh. Check, you haven't been around enough yourself to have felt their absence ee sey wax u jiraan icon_razz.gif

As for the oldies missing, perhaps tis why we finally have some 'peace at SOl' as the other thread goes :D

Sheh &Abraar, Aniga qayladeeda hallway ayaa la iga istaagi waayey, waa idin sidee. :D

Ngonge, I thought you were going to resent the "Sheikh" label LooL, perhaps the elderly label was the final nail in the casket. I will take it back ya sheikh. :D:D