Sign in to follow this  
DA_BEAST

WHAT'S THE MOST ROMANTIC THING THAT U R BABY HAS EVER DONE 4 U OR SAID 2 U?

ScarFace   

Originally posted by DA_BEAST:

SCARFACE?SCARFACE?SCARFACE? LISTEN UP LIL MAN don't just gate crash into something that isn't your average na'mean?

if you never heard or don't have a clue of waz ROMANCE i suggest you LISTEN and LEARN from da MASTER coz what you learn from me might save your dusty ass someday aight? so SON, IF YOU HAVE TO HATE, HATE DA GAME NOT THE DA PLAYA aight?
;)

HAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm just crackin up my goodness listen to dis childish bruda. listen up bruv no offence but dont be makin some silly comments. SCARFACE DONT Need to learn from someone who doesnt even know da shyte he's talkin about. blud yu talkin about "she even snores romantically,sneezes romantically and even yawns romantically "

have yu heard yurself and yu tellin manz dat shyte is gonna saVe mah dusty ass. redface.gifredface.gif

sacsacyahow just iska aaamuuuuuuuus :mad:

and all man dem is sayin is ROMANCE DOESNT RUN THRU OUR system.....

da most romantic ting is getting JIGGY with YUR BOO........

NOOOOOOOOOO HATE

and one more TING YU TING YUR A PLAYA HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

SoMa_InC   

Better jokez up in da joint....3-some, dat is wha i call romance..lol lol lol lol ....u crackin ma skinny ribs...

peace

ya'll b killin me wit dis 3-some shit...a joke thing. Anywho let me think...hmm..must romantic thing, ders two...1) ma boo treats me like there's no one else who can come to ma level na'mean he hugs n kisses me in public he dont seem to care bout wat othaz think...and 2) wen we spend time together for like hours (yall dont need to know wat happens ;) ) but yea daz it...

.:peace n luv:.

The best romantic thang i ever get from my girlfried--well she wasn't my girlefriend, but i know her. i though it was very romantic.

I was in party with bunch of my homeboys. waitin' the party to start. This girl come stright at me and sat at my lab and, and gave me kiss in my lipz. :D . then She invited me to join her in a dance :cool: