Sign in to follow this  
DA_BEAST

WHAT'S THE MOST ROMANTIC THING THAT U R BABY HAS EVER DONE 4 U OR SAID 2 U?

DA_BEAST   

the moment of truth has finally arrived. i know ladies are more romantic by nature than guyz but i still think there's a chance for us to catch up so let me put you to the test and see who does pack the heavier punch between the 2 sexes when it comes to romance?

P.S ladies do you think you can beat my queen coz everything she does and say is romantic, she even snores romantically,sneezes romantically and even yawns romantically so let me see what you got? ;);););)

Kool_Kat   

lol@snore romantically...lolllllllllllll

The most romantic thing I can recall is asking me to call in sick on a very snowy day, just so we could have some warm time together in bed all day, til the cops start knocking on our door... That I think is very romantic... just the two of us, all day...hmmm

I have some more... bust I'll save the best for later...

ScarFace   

DA BEAST WAT planet yu on bruv SNEEZE's romantically damn man oh man. yu call dat romantic man. wake up SON......

just say dis quand pouvons nous devenir jiggy "

JUST GETTIN jiggy is romantic da rest is all talk

romance dont run thru our system. ITS AN INVENTED WORD!!!!!!!!

lulla   

The most romantic..okay..well since i love reading and taking long walk in sunny days..my guy took me to the park, brough picnic( my favortie food), and he ask me to bring one of my books..so we had picnic and we read to each other and then we took long walk in the warm sun..it was great! :D;)

HAHAH DAAAAAAAAM THE BEAST WALAAHI U IS A JOKER. HAHAH SNEEZ ,, EEEEEEEEEE, THATS NASTY..

THE MOST ROMANTIC THING MY GIRL DID 4 ME WAS TO BRING HER FREIND SHKURI FOR A 3-SOME. DAAAAAAAAAAM THAT WAS SO NICE OF HER, I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT , , YO SCARFACE,, U KNOW WHA TIME IT IS WARYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..SUP

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

HAHAH DAAAAAAAAM THE BEAST WALAAHI U IS A JOKER. HAHAH SNEEZ ,, EEEEEEEEEE, THATS NASTY..

THE MOST ROMANTIC THING MY GIRL DID 4 ME WAS TO BRING HER FREIND SHKURI FOR A 3-SOME. DAAAAAAAAAAM THAT WAS SO NICE OF HER, I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT , , YO SCARFACE,, U KNOW WHA TIME IT IS WARYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..SUP

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH!!!!

ScarFace   

hahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA@BALLERZ

WARYAA OH MAH days SON WEN did yu learn da new art of three some... LOOL ;)

WARYAA Sup nigga oi did yu find SHUKRI in yur LOCAL MERFISH DEALER..........

GWAAAAN son ROLL WITH IT

Kool_Kat   

BALLERZ, threesome that is just NASTYYYY... How in God's name is that romantic...YUK... But I guess that's every man's dream...lol uffffffffffff...

DA_BEAST   

SCARFACE?SCARFACE?SCARFACE? LISTEN UP LIL MAN don't just gate crash into something that isn't your average na'mean?

if you never heard or don't have a clue of waz ROMANCE i suggest you LISTEN and LEARN from da MASTER coz what you learn from me might save your dusty ass someday aight? so SON, IF YOU HAVE TO HATE, HATE DA GAME NOT THE DA PLAYA aight? ;)

LOL..the Best thing she said to me " Waxuu ii keenayo day!!!..Bax ciyaal suuqyahow"..I just love when she says that...ooh " Kir ama Kut..I just love those words,,,may be I am Odd...

About doin things..hahhaa...I love Her sincere "canaaan" aka baraarujin aka dhiirogelin...and the best part is the way she rewards me for doin good deeds!!!..Allah Bless Her Soul!!!..damn I dont wanna give away many lil deeds that I have been blessed witnessin!!!

Cheers Dudes n Dudettes

ajakis   

NO OFFENSE BUT I DONT THINK SOMALIS CAN BE ROMANTIC IN ANY WAY....YO BALLERZ AINT U THE LIVIN PROOF FOR DIS?...U HAD THREESOME AND U CALL THAT THE MOST ROMANTIC MOMENT IN UR LIFE??..SEEEMS U NEED TO DIFFERENTIATE SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM ROMANTIC ;)

Ariadne   

Originally posted by ¤Simple Woman¤:

looooooooooooooool this is soo jokes walahi

lol @ ballerz 3 some???? loooooool wow ur girl must really like u... and her girl must've been really horny
;)

yeah, or maybe its all a hallucination he had and now thinks it really did happen. :D;)