Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_fine

this topic is going out to the fellaz

have u boys ever had sex with a circumsized gal is it good was she faking the orgasim would u ever marry a circumsized women cuz they dont fell anything

Nothin but Luv To My Nomads

lil_miss_fine

Is this a sex solicitation thread or what???????????

Hey Clown you gotta watch out who's at the other end of the monitor it could be a minor, or the Feds looking for some idiot to be charged with statutory rape, Child Molestation, Child endangerment..................etc, etc. can't jeopardize your freedom over some tempting phrases.

Peace

Love &

Unity

Harbism   

Lil_miss_fine, whether a women is or is not circumcised is not an issue to most of the guys.

If you haven't been getting an orgasam, it just mean you haven't met a guy who who can drive you to the promised territory. If you look for him, you will definetly find it.

Maybe you should test drive this so called 'The Clown'. Hey!! you never know, he may deliver even on sundays.....lool

Le Harbism.....

This is not for the weaks of heart, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Caveman   

Oh NOOO..

I am not here to critisized the website administrators. But, I truly suggest removing these types of threads. This would only expose minors to this type of meaningless discussions and at the same time down grade the importance of the site.

I am sure there is company policy regarding the misuse of your site, and I hope they are enforced.

Thanks

No harm intended!

Kool_Kat   

Where's admin, when ppl are posting such topics...Are they really this busy!!!

As for the poster, I guess I'll keep my comments to myself...Uff...

Originally posted by Prettyboy:

Is this a sex solicitation thread or what???????????

Hey Clown you gotta watch out who's at the other end of the monitor it could be a minor, or the Feds looking for some idiot to be charged with statutory rape, Child Molestation, Child endangerment..................etc, etc. can't jeopardize your freedom over some tempting phrases.

Peace

Love &

Unity

If you ever watch one of those undercover police sting videos - they recently had police in chat rooms trying to pretend to be teenage girls where OLD FOLKS (i swear 50yr olds) will try to set up meetings to have sex with those kids. How embarrassing to catch a 50yr old showing up trying to have sex with a 14yr old girl.