Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Had Somalia been....

Got an interesting question for you NOMADS .

Hadn't the war broken out and being exiled, how do you think your life would have been different? How do you think you'd have turned out?

I'll narrate how I vision my life of aristocracy, riches and a thousand eligible bachelors at my doorstep later ;)

NoVa   

I"ll be So Poor probably...Ppl like U will probably Step On Me....Look @ me Down as if I"m Not even There....like "Ala taas waa Boyaasadeena"....Wiil i' fiirin la'haa ma jiri' laheen cuz of my 'boyaasinimo'...Ala Anigaa' mEesha ileen waa ku' dhiman lahaa..lol.. :D;)

Poor Me, Oh Poor Me....If ONly Somalia Was Better then the Expereince would have being Better... :Dicon_razz.gif

I'll narrate how I vision my life of aristocracy, riches and a thousand eligible bachelors at my doorstep later

LoooooL. Walle this is a classic case of 'W.I.C.S'

Me? i beleive i would have been a succesful owner of a super DUKAAN. The general dollar store kinda Dukaan, where OMO,Saliid,Dacas,Mamalato,Baasto,Baris,Needles,Threads(dun?),Sonkor,Cusbo and Clothes all on one rack.

Id prolly be married to 2 wives. icon_razz.gif

I'd Also be selling Contra ban Gasoline,Basicaly id have been a shady BusinessMan.classic rags to riches example would have been me.

you know the type with Bakoorad and Bragging about his trials and triumphs!

Yap that woulda have been Me:D

OH. WICS =WAN IS CAJIBIYE SYNDROME :D

Nova :D . My freind ,Boyesos were a Blessing for many a Teenage Farax, or so i have heard.

so theres indeed a silver lining after all in that dark cloud ;)

NoVa   

^^^Boyeso's were blessing aa???..warbaaba keentay...haye, meeqa baa lagugu 'bless' gareeye adiga????.hehe..

^Dear easy on the somali dee. if i see three lines following, i get confused.

But if i got ur Q correctly, i believe i added the disclaimer 'Or so i have heard'(coutesy of Nuune,Checkmate,Qac Et al :D ), Nothing i Experienced, and if i did,she sure will go to JAIL.

You may wanna ask em. icon_razz.gif

Nova . My freind ,Boyesos were a Blessing for many a Teenage Farax, or so i have heard

wallee there is a lot of truth to this statement. Ooooh how I was a young faarax once.

asxantu

NoVa   

^^^loool what r u trying 2 say that all the geezers now icon_razz.gif:D when they were lil Young boyz that they were also a lil fishyfishy boyz 2 the Boyasiins?? hmmmm...scaryyyyy'thought

Aux   

Probably chilling in my parents home in Barbara. I would assume they would ask me to go over seas for school after they get tired of seeing me around. smile.gif So at the end I would still end up in the west/carabta....that somali song comes to mind..Haybad waxaad ku leedahay dhulkaaga hooyo, Waana Lama Huraanee Hagar Li'i wax ugo Qabo. icon_razz.gif

Afro, waad iga qoslisey. :D . You come across as the type too – poor dukaan owner with a harem of women. I guess we all have different priorities in life…yours just happens to be accumulating as many as possible of the fairer sex. icon_razz.gif

Auxcod, don’t you feel cheated? Whenever I have it tough, or I feel helpless, I get really upset and feel cheated out of a life of luxury and stability. A life handed to me on a silver platter. If I still lived in Xamar (yes, that’s where my house is – medina to be precise), I’m more than sure by now I would have a fat *** job waiting for me to land on… and definitely drive my own 4-wheeler. I would also be most likely foreign educated. I cant help feelings cheated a lot of the times… I guess that’s why I’ve come to resent Somali people and Somalia ( & things just get tougher as I pile on the yrs). For those who fled the country (poor, rich, educated, illiterate), this experience has been the greatest leveller. We’ve all had to start from scratch unprepared. So I’m sure people like Nova are sort of glad to have narrowly escaped serving overbearing folk like me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Rahima   

I would be able to throw around hard-core somali maah maahyo not to mention understand Somali poetry.

Arwa   

It always crossed my mind, being around Somali’s every where, in the hospital, supermarkets, schools, mosques, streets...etc

The sense of warmth and belonging and OH no more moving from one country to the other except when taking a vocation smile.gif

Rahima:

I have put throwing around hard-core Somali maah maahyo and Somali poetry to the back of my list for now… let just say pray for 5 sentences to be read, said and written without feeling like such an effort!

;)

Aux   

Kaleidoscopic, wallahi to be candid I don't feel cheated at all. It was something that was meant to be and the nights I spent roaming around Barbara's beaches looking for xural cayn was indeed memoriable...lakiin adunyada everything has a cause and a reason. But I do comprehend where you’re coming from. You’re like my spoiled cousins who want everything in a silver plate....eddo I would make a maid out of you... :D On a serious note I believe any of us can make it back home once it is settled. And am sure the lavishness and grandeur you’re seeking would be vacant. Just remember to marry my biyoole behind when that happens. :D

Cheers