Sign in to follow this  
lol

Women Mentors required!!!

lol   

My Ladies,

I got NEWS for ya... I have been asked to be a mentor that works with UNHRC in Somalia, traveling around all area from Somaliland to Jubaland. So if any of you out there is interested let me know! I will hook u up! I will be disappearing for a while so if u don't find me here know that I went home.

Hope to hear u soon!

Curly   

Yeah it sounds really interesting maybe I'll think about it when I finish my studies,

So what sort of subjects would you want us to major in?

Miriam1   

Congratulations Hibo this is a chance of a life time and i am realllllllllllllllllllllly ! interested. This is the field i am stuyding in, First year of International Development and Global Politics So is this a summer position? or Full time? its rather rare that such org's take first year students :( its a shame! lol

But do tell and congrats again! Mubrouk !

JASMIINE   

Lol@Caramel, somalia isn't so bad so dont be so scared!

Hibo, obviously many people are interested in this position so please give us more details, soon ;)

Warmoog   

Hibo, congrats or should I say hambalyo? A trip to the Horn as a mentor sounds interesting, I'd like to do something like that some time during the rest of my uni. years. Like many those before me, I'm itching for more details. Please hook us up with a little more info.

Thanks.

Haneefah   

I'm very happy for you Hibo. Sounds like a great opportunity to contribute to our people.

I've been interested in volunteering for international NGOs for quite some time now, mainly those concerned with public health in developing countries.

Looking forward for the details I'A.

Tuujiye   

oo kaalay habayar HIBO yaa mentor gareeneysaa yaa

waxaan maqlay ciidamada asluubta ee single motherska ee gobolada somaliland ilaa iyo juboland are looking for mentors..ma kuwaas ayaa ka had leysaa habayar..lol..

Hey i'm playing listen I'm in politics too and i wana go and do something like this some were in the world but i don't wanna go to somalia.

I wanna go a place like Falestine and throw some rocks and some ajar, place like chachnia, bosnia, you know a place were people are fighting for something right and is halal an like somalia were we wanna make punch a warlord as our leader of tomorrow!!

I wanna do something nice for Islam because thats what I am first....like mentoring and extra..and you should all do that and forget about somalia and think as muslims first.

Ciyaal kuni kuni qeer aan isku og nahay.

Waa erayadii Garab Tuujiye ileen tuujiska aan ka helaayee :cool:

Blessed   

Hibo darling,

I'm interested in getting invovled in developmental work in the field of Education. I hope to go back and see whats happening this summer i'a.

Mentoring sounds great... please share more....

lol   

Sorry Ladies I don't know your update in the world News but all international Orgs are leaving Somalia So our this lil project has been cancelled for the time being. Sorry but when the NGOs hit the roads back I shall update you and definitely hook u up. Seems like I am in the sack as well :D

But those that are interested I shall walaahi... recommend u guys when the time comes..I thought the withdrawal thing was specifically in Somaliland since it was the place in which the incident took place, but I guess I was wrong. So pray girls

Garab: Adiga hadii singlemothers ka la hubeeyo maxaa rabtaane, ciyaal kala xeran oo cadkooda goosanaayo ayeey korinaayaane.. mise ciyaal maamo oo hooyaan rabaa dhahaayo aad rabtaa in ay ka soo baxaan :mad: