Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

Tribute to the gallant martyrs

ADNAAN   

This is what someone had to say about those gallant men.

"The youth were gallant beyond belief; they threw themselves with gusto into the battle. They mowed down wave after wave of Ethiopian army with valor rarely equaled; in places like Mood Moode, Daynuuna, Idaale, Bandiiradley…… They fought on nonstop. They fought on with little sleep. They fought on in spite of the shortages of food, fuel and reinforcement. But the Ethiopians kept coming. They came on foot, with tanks, with armored personal carriers, with heavy equipment and heavier mighty flying machines. The Somali youth stood their ground, volunteered advanced and martyred. Volunteered, advanced with Takbiir on their lips and martyred.

They talked the talk. And when it came to walking the walk they threw young bodies armed with weapons not much better than spears and a prayer against the well oiled fully equipped Ethiopian meat grinder."

read here

1_663982_1_34.jpg

can we ever forget these men!!

1_665102_1_34.jpg

1_663979_1_34.jpg

Why should we forget about them?

We shouldn't forget about the Somalis, who died the past16 years. These men are no different than those who lost their lives, except I think they were the only youngsters who were fighting for Allah’s cause.

May all my Muslim brothers and sisters who died of mayhem rest in peace, amiin.

Eebbe ha u naxariisto, u dambi dhaafo. Barbaar iyo dhalinyaro badan ayaa ku dhamaaday, oo Xabash maxaa kaa galay u laaye. They believed in their dal, and ultimately u geeriyooday defending it.

Eebbe ha u wada naxariisto halyeeydaas dhamaantood. Will not be forgotten.

RedSea   

ILlaahay baan ubaryay in uu naxariistiisa ku hubsado.Waayo si geesinimo leh ayey u istaageen oo ay tuseen oo dileen in kasta oo cadawga umada somalida ah kamid ah.

Sharaf iyo ciso ayey ku dhinteen,Allah wuu ka abaalmaraniyaa.

These are true Mujaahids,the best of my generation,I am very proud of them,they have spend their life in good way,may Allah bless those who died in this rightous cause,we must flow suit...job is not completed yet.

Ilaahey ha u naxariisto way shahiideen..i supported the ICU 100% but i still can't understand why they tried to do everything with in 6 mos, what was the rush? why not just stay in xamar use the airport and the ports to your advantage? why not stabilish relationships with other countries? they had the support of almost everybody and i know it's easy for us to second guess they decision but it makes you wonder why try to do everything so fast?

shyhem   

Playmaker

My friend i do understand your anger,however the courts have not made any major mistake we can speak of.Unless,ofcourse you're are telling me banning khat surely affects the outcome of this war or any other war for that matter.

We can't blame the courts for riding the moments and expanding their territory,afterall isn't that what the victors do especially when they know that we know they are right?

The truth of the matter is that the courts have been unsually patient with the folks at Baidoa, for they knew that attacking TFG will surely lead to ethiopia and her allies joining the war, not mention the fact that they had nobody,i say nobody except the few good somalis supporting the true somali patriots.

The ethios on the otherhand were rushing to war,coz they were scared of facing the courts ayear or two years from now.And as for Eritrea i heard they have been threatned by *** hence the reason they are unsually silent about the war.

Whether we like it or not,war has been declared on us.Ladies and gentlemen,the nation is under attack and for the first time in our history we have ethiopians and the wardogs roaming in our capital freely,and already chaos is the order of the day.We should hope and pray that,in the end justice will prevail in somalia no matter how long it will take. .

As for the young men,certainly they didn't die in vain,they fought bravely,they give all they had and for that the nation will never forget them and may the mercy of Allah be upon them.

My friend i do understand your anger,however the courts have not made any major mistake we can speak of.Unless,ofcourse you're are telling me banning khat surely affects the outcome of this war or any other war for that matter.

Shyhem,

I was not talking about the khat, i was just talking about just staying in xamar and just build up and get international recognition..The so called gov't said they were elected by the ppl that was their excuse and now that the ICU have the support of almost everybody they should beat them into their own system, so basically what i am saying is let these ppl come in to mogadisho instead of trying to capture them.

Now that you have two sides, we gonna have free election and i am sure the ICU would've won and they will have more support all around the country.. On the other hand the gov't would not want to take that defeat but this will make the ICU look good or at least we will say they tried to reach them.

I know this is all bla blah at this point and i am not blaming the ICU for the loss i just wish they were more expereinced but we all learn from our mistakes and this was a big big one..

RedSea   

^Inamacal cusri yusraa is the verse in the Quran.How many battles have muslims lost,countless,however the victory will be theirs to endure at the end Insha Allah.

Xabash is today occupying from Kismaayo to Gaalkacyo.

Can they keep that long occupying our lands with their poorly armed and maintained tanks and helicopters? Waala arki doonaa. Give them a few weeks or months for alalaaska.

Dhubad.   

Mardhow waxaa arkee ayakoo guri kasta xabad looga soo rido oo cagaha waxkadayaayo.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto mujaahidiintii ku shahiiday dagaalka. Yar aan sifiican u a qaano aa ku jiray ku will Diinsoor ku shahiiday.