Saalax

Somaliland region Sheikh: Christianity being spread in Somaliland region

galbeedi   

Saalax,

Somali atheist and non believers are many places in the internet including forums. They could be found in MOgadishu, Puntland and Somaliland. 

To say there are more Christians in Somaliland than other Somali places in false and fear mongering. I know you have some beef to grind with the Somaliland leadership but to accuse the God fearing people of Somaliland who are more pious than those who are murdering people every day in south is reckless.

Somaliland had produced some of the most prominent Shieks among the Somalis.

In fact, historically, they are more conservative than most somalis in terms of tradition and faith. They will not even allow concerts in Burco these days.

I suggest that for sake of harmony and good will , leave these Christian thing alone and stick to politics and other issues that is wrong with Somaliland.

Besides, if these Sheikhs do  want to respond every crazy issues inside  FAcebook, they will be lost souls by themselves than save anyone else.

Saaxiib hawshan inaga yaree.

Xadiis Saxiixa ayaa waxa uu leeyahay, " Haddii aad Kufri ku tilmaanto qof daliil la'aan , ;labada qof mid buu ku soo noqonayaa" waxa laga yaabaa in qalday erayda Xadiiska laakiin sidaa wax u dhaw ayuu ahaa.

Good luck and prosper.

Saalax   
11 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Saalax,

Somali atheist and non believers are many places in the internet including forums. They could be found in MOgadishu, Puntland and Somaliland. 

To say there are more Christians in Somaliland than other Somali places in false and fear mongering. I know you have some beef to grind with the Somaliland leadership but to accuse the God fearing people of Somaliland who are more pious than those who are murdering people every day in south is reckless.

Somaliland had produced some of the most prominent Shieks among the Somalis.

In fact, historically, they are more conservative than most somalis in terms of tradition and faith. They will not even allow concerts in Burco these days.

I suggest that for sake of harmony and good will , leave these Christian thing alone and stick to politics and other issues that is wrong with Somaliland.

Besides, if these Sheikhs do  want to respond every crazy issues inside  FAcebook, they will be lost souls by themselves than save anyone else.

Saaxiib hawshan inaga yaree.

Xadiis Saxiixa ayaa waxa uu leeyahay, " Haddii aad Kufri ku tilmaanto qof daliil la'aan , ;labada qof mid buu ku soo noqonayaa" waxa laga yaabaa in qalday erayda Xadiiska laakiin sidaa wax u dhaw ayuu ahaa.

Good luck and prosper.

Where did I accuse them? it is their own sheikhs that are raising the alarm for the raise of Christianity in Sland region. It is true there is a large number of non Muslim Somalis behind the curtain and that is to raise in the future.