Apophis

Farmaajo is being toppled and he is begging the D community to save him.

Apophis   

It is joy to watch Reer Muqdisho chasing the rat Farmaajo. Now he trying to use the D community to bolster his minority status.

No one will come to his rescue. I hope they topple him blackhawk down style.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Dalmar1   

Farmaajo waxa hayo inkaarti qalbi dhagax,  walahi only a cold blooded kinless man can sell his own Somali brother (regardless his clan) to shisheeye and the worst shisheeye of them all the biggest Somali cadow the arch enemy Xabashi Ethiopia, farmaajo done this abduction for mere political support, what a shameful act.

The picture of the drugged chained Hero Qalbi-dhagax really puts tears into every Somali nationalist, may Allah safeguard him and those heros alike ameen.

• Like 1

gooni   
17 hours ago, Apophis said:

It is joy to watch Reer Muqdisho chasing the rat Farmaajo. Now he trying to use the D community to bolster his minority status.

My dear sister farmaajo doesn't need D or C, community, quality better than quantity. 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Apophis said:

If that happens, it will be officially the end of any attempt to put back central government in Mugadishu..

Apophis   
23 hours ago, gooni said:

My dear sister farmaajo doesn't need D or C, community, quality better than quantity. 

They said the same  just before Afweyne was toppled, and he had a proper army. Before OGs and MJs abandoned him. History repeats itself. 

The cheese guy will go back to buffalo  in  less 2 years . And another one will be selected to  pretend he is in charge  of the Amisom bunker  nothing much  will change down south for koonfurians in the next decade or so  alshabaab has gained more strength more power more territorial  control in  walanweynistan.  Markey selectionskusoodhamaadaan  ayaad maqli hebel qatar bawatta hebbel  erdogan be watta hebel  ilma sheikh zayid bawaattaa hebel kiiniya wadata  hebel gaalamadow iyo itoobiya waddata.  Hadaad  weydiisid idinkuna yaad  wadataan way amuusayaan ileen  wa  niman  tuug oo  tumaal talyani ku  tabbabartay.

gooni   
8 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa wareey. Gooni jawaabtiisa Afingiriis ku qoray. Xaalka ma sahlano miyaa.

😀 lool, waxay islaamaha ka maqlaan bay taariikh qabiilkooda uga dhigayaan ayagoo waliba qurbaha ku dhashay 1998

He believes farmajo needs his tribe 2019.

Tallaabo   
On 4/19/2019 at 7:52 PM, Dalmar1 said:

Farmaajo waxa hayo inkaarti qalbi dhagax,  walahi only a cold blooded kinless man can sell his own Somali brother (regardless his clan) to shisheeye and the worst shisheeye of them all the biggest Somali cadow the arch enemy Xabashi Ethiopia, farmaajo done this abduction for mere political support, what a shameful act.

The picture of the drugged chained Hero Qalbi-dhagax really puts tears into every Somali nationalist, may Allah safeguard him and those heros alike ameen.

Dalmaroow, this is a genuine question to you. How can you be a "Somali nationalist" if you don't like the D block? 

Dalmar1   
26 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Dalmaroow, this is a genuine question to you. How can you be a "Somali nationalist" if you don't like the D block? 

Tallaabo, yes its almost how you put it, I don't like some of them, just as I don't like some of my HAG members, one doesn't have to like all Somali citizens to be a Somali nationalist.

What truly makes one a non Nationalist is the moment one starts to hate, differ or distance himself from his own Somali brothers as some folks are very known for, a  tremendous cuqdad that runs deep into the Xabashis pockets with fake flags.

Galmudug, Hirshabeele and Banadir region community give Cheeseman 30 days to change completely or they will start changing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJajzvKLrS0

gooni   

Waa suurto gal waxay sodon sano ku badeli waayeen, inay sodon beri ku badelaan.

Apophis   

https://youtu.be/5QrY9j7SwYY

Calacal ba kasoharay. 

Afweyne was talking the same in his last days before he was chased. We know Afweyne was saved by the blood of OGs and Mjs from mutilation but who will save Farmaajo? Mayne Americans.

Dalmar1   

Farmaajo is starting to feel the pain of encirclement, he only has 1 and half years left of his term, indeed history will judge him harshly as the most incompetent and treacherous President Somalia has ever had, what a waste he is/was for Somalia and it's people.

• Like 1

gooni   
17 hours ago, Apophis said:

https://youtu.be/5QrY9j7SwYY

Calacal ba kasoharay. 

Afweyne was talking the same in his last days before he was chased. We know Afweyne was saved by the blood of OGs and Mjs from mutilation but who will save Farmaajo? Mayne Americans.

Hadaad waxaas u sheegto reer tolkaa ayaga qudhoodaa qosol la kufaya.

Amisom will save him, that why they getting high salaries.