Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

under-weight or over-weight?

guys,,,this is serious,,,and also personal.

the other day my friend went to do her height, weight and body mass,

well, they told her that for her hieght she's 2stones under weight.

i've known her long, she aint aneraxic, and she looks normal

but 2 stones over-weight doesnt sound as bad as 2 stones under-weight,,,,this has freaked me out!

if you had to choose to be under or over,,,,what would you choose? which is better and y?

as far as i'm concerned i think i'd be glad to be over than under!

i've been underweight for all my life but since i came to america i think i liked my body even better coz these western girls are crazy about a guy with a 6 pack so being naturally skinny and pumping weight got me looking like..... i'll leave that to your imagination....LOL.

so for me i wouldn't mind being a bit over!

so that i'd see how the other half feels! ;) .

LOOL@CLOWN..SAXIIB I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE BY NOW ? SUP LOL KIDDING...BUT

ANYWHO SILENT..I WOULD DEFINETLY CHOOSE OVER WEIGHT IF I HAD A CHOICE ..SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CAN GET RIDE OF IT EASIER ..HIT THE GYM 4X A WEEK AND YOU'LL BE SET..BUT BEING UNDER..I DONT KNOE WALAAHI..ALL I KNOE IS YOU MUST BE ABLE TO GRUSH LIL SOMETHIN SOMETHIN EVERY HOUR NA'MEAN...DANG YOU GONNA HATE EATIN LOL..

BUT AS FOR YOUR FRIEND..DONT BE FREAKED OUT..AS LONG AS SHE LOOKS HEALTHY..DONT STRESS AND ADD MORE HEADACHE INTO HER..IF SHE ALREADY DOESNT HAVE IT NA'MEAN..BE A FRIEND..FEED HER..LOL NAAH JUST SUGGEST GOIN EATIN EVERYDAY NA'MEAN..AND IF YOU GAIN WEIGHT..ITS COOL' YOU CAN ALWAYS LOSE YA FEEL ME?...THAT'S MY INTAKE ON IT..

What does 2 stones mean? In america, we use pounds. Other places use kg. I've never heard of the "stone" term ...explain pls?

I would definately choose the weight I am right now. I am in my ideal weight for my height and age. If I eat more than usual...I would go to the gym...No need to stress about being over or under!

kisha   

lol@opinionated I've never heard of a "stone" term, me neither it's funny though.

59stone figer that looooooooooool

Someone explain pls:confused: icon_razz.gif;):D

1 stone= 14 pounds

So this girl is 28 pounds (2 stones) under weight.

And Kisha 14 X 59 = 826 pound anyone who weighs that amount would be dead (it's impossible) :confused: :eek: .

Anyways how could some allow themselves to get so big :eek: . So they can't get up and walk, do daily tasks or even bathe themselves. That’s just NASTY. I don't think I could let any family member or friend get like that.

It's the same with someone being to skinny. To start seeing their bones through there skin is just not healthy. People should look after their bodies and keep them as healthy as possible. ;)smile.gif

If I was to see anyone I knew and was close to becoming too heavy or too skinny I would defiantly help as best I could smile.gif to remain healthy.

However becoming over or under weight is usually the cause of something else e.g. depression or some form of illness & even medication which is quite said really.

:(

Honesita   

Hey if 14 lb = 1 stone, then u're friend is in real trouble cuz she's 28 pounds under weight...which is not good at allll...!! U can be 28 pounds over weight and still look good, but be underweight and u're in serious trouble...!! Tell ur girl to hit the gym, dont think that gym is only for fat pple.....by going to the gym her appetite is gonna open up and she'll eat more..somethin' liek that...!! I know my cousin wanted to gain weight and she started working her butt off at the gym, she gained 14 pounds in a month and half...which is excellent...!!

Salaamz

Senora   

Hopefully your friend works on that,,,,28 pounds sounds a bit scary to me....

i'd rather find out im under weight than over....that way i can eat like a pig to get to my ideal size... :D ...well , its just me

A7LA-SHU   

i was say under weight. coz my @$$ is already over weight. :D but then when i see my skinny ass friends who wana gain some im like nahhh.. so i would say be over weight just lil thou..

and girl friend have the girl eat..