Duufaan

Armed Europeans try to cross from Libya to Tunisia

galbeedi   

Well, The Europeans are leaving Libya for the general Khalifa to get in. If they are moral , they will assist him to capture Tripoli and stop the blood letting quickly. But if they are evil , they will arm both sides and continue the misery and the suffering of the people.

If the chaos theory of Donald Rumsfeld is followed, expect a long protracted war.Libya was on the list.

Personally, I support the general to take over the capital and unite the country as quickly as possible. Let him  sort out the  rest latter.

May Allah save the people LIbya.

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Well, The Europeans are leaving Libya for the general Khalifa to get in. If they are moral , they will assist him to capture Tripoli and stop the blood letting quickly. But if they are evil , they will arm both sides and continue the misery and the suffering of the people.

If the chaos theory of Donald Rumsfeld is followed, expect a long protracted war.Libya was on the list.

Personally, I support the general to take over the capital and unite the country as quickly as possible. Let him  sort out the  rest latter.

May Allah save the people LIbya.

I think the General also needs to compromise and propose a transitional government instead of evicting the government side. Libya even after all Gadafi years is tribal society.

Winner take all will be short lived. On top of that the three colonizers Italy, France and Britain are his biggest problem.

But the same wishes for the people. They have really lost a lot.

galbeedi   

I agree, they are tribal like us and that is the main reason I wanted for  quick resolution.I thought Libya would disintegrate like Yemen but the push to wrest by this general is a hope. 

The UN never resolves any conflict. They might help and feed the needy, evacute refugees, but can't force settlement. The idea of talking democracy in a war torn country is reckless. Let this general take over and deal the rest.

Khyalifa can't rule like Qadaafi or Mubaarak. THe age of all powerful dictator is over. He must find a prime minister and allow elected parliament.The French and the Italians probably oppose him while the UAE and the British are supporting behind the scene. 

It is a war among European nations to control the Libyan oil.The French who ousted Qadaaffi might not want to lose the oil.

Libya is fcked just like we do. Period.  However,  geography might come to their rescue as there's the likelihood that the outpouring of their conflict will most likely have an impact in Europe.  

The general are backed by MBS and the Al-nahyan boy (Abu Dhabi) and that's not a good sign.  

Fck them though.  They mistreated our folks badly.  So fck them