Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Girls Gone Wild- Australian Style

Hunguri   

Buuxo, I did not know you were from the Kangaroo Land :D . Well, it could be so. But, the place seemt to be very much isolated and far from the world. I was a bit stressed during my stay too. Ausies aint friendly too :D .

PS:-

Waxaa jira proof. Somalidu waddanka ay dagto ayay dhaqqankiisa qaadataa. Markaa macquul halkaa waxbaa ku jira :D

Buuxo   

yes hunguri im a passing nomad, in the kangaroo land you call it. but i still think we are not as stressed as you think. and you say that aussies arent friendly,depends where you are comparing it too. when i first got here , i was so used to kiwis always smiling , i dont know whether it was sincere or sinister, nevertheless i expected all to be smiles. but it was surely different response. now im so used to people not smiling i think i'm ready to visit somalia. :D

Buuxo   

thanks hunguri.

JB , i dont recognise any of the places you listed but im assuming its in the baadiyo/miyi. but i dont know if i am brave enough to go to qaloocan ,let alone all the places you mentioned. but as soon as i work out the survival gear i need , i might go to the miyi, IA.

that is not miyi ,,, infact dacarbudhuq is close to Hargeisa, xaydh ducato is near Burao and so on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

don't be that afraid ,, i'm sure u gonna survive :D:D

loooooooooooooooooool ... walaahi looks like ,,,, all the Australians i met are crazy ,,, then i was watching an Australian movie last week and it was again CRAZYYYYYYY :D