Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Girls Gone Wild- Australian Style

Janna   

The situation in Australia- This is how it goes!

"Boy meet girl. Girl meets boy. Boy likes girl. Girl falls in love with boy. Boy and girl agree to get married. Family says no. Boy and girl then decide to ran away to Queensland, the coast with the most. Girl and boy do the deed. Girl then finds out she is pregnant. Girl and boy then come back. The family then get them married off."

Weird huh?

Why didn't the family say yes in the beginning?

Plus don't the family know that the marriage is not valid? Is it me or is everyone turning the religion around?

What is the case in the country that you are currently living in?

is this based on a true story, or a fictional event, in any case - people in North America are less likey to deal with such dilemmas - if they exist, i haven't heard of them

Saalixa   

Pink

What do you mean by the title Girls Gone Wild. Are you specifically blaming these on the girls huuno, when both sexes are equally guilty of the deed?

I think you are being too influenced by the somali conjesture thinking always the girls the one who agreed to get pregnant.

Janna   

Animal Farm

If it was fiction, I don't think I would have mentioned it. :rolleyes:

Rayaana

I'm not blaming the girls 100% but they do have control of the situation 75%. The thing is girls can choose to say "No or Yes". If the girl refuses to sleep with the guy then she wouldn't have got pregnant in the first place. Once again the girl controls the 75% of the situation. It's just like when a person is watching TV. He/she controls what they might be watching. A guy can persuade a girl but he can't force her otherwise that is considered to be rape, which that rarely happens.

The Rendezvous

I did not understand a word that you said. Try not to use foul language. Then there might be hope in me understanding your point of view in this situation.

How strange reypling to your own reply. :confused:

Nuune

Keep dancing smile.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Pink_Phoenix:

Boy and girl then decide to ran away to Queensland

they should go to Geelong insteed, would save them substantial $$$ :rolleyes:

Janna   

Rokko- Hahahaha...Good one- Geelong

Now I know where you might be taking your Miss'

Great Ocean Road... icon_razz.gif

Buubto   

Is a pathetic nonsense scenario that doesn’t end somehow. At the end of the day is their business may Allah all forgive us. I suppose this is the only way they could keep the prance not to interfere their decision of marrying another qabiil or sub-clan whatever the case. Crazy if u ask me.

pink

Rearrange the title it seems u finger pointing , at the end of the day is not only one persons fault.

Rahima   

^It was just a suggestion sister ;)

As for the good old Queensland sagas taking place in Melbourne, the fault lies almost exclusively at the feet of the parents. Many of these youth, bring a potential partner to their parents in the hope of a xalaal marriage (it might not be perfect but I would rather have my child in xalaal than xaraam) and often rejection is served usually based on qabiil discrimination.

I am not condoning their actions, but parents are meant to know better-it’s about time they changed their ways before all their children run off. Thank-god now it’s at least with Muslims/Somalis and they do usually get married beforehand (ignorance is excusable-there is no marriage without a wali), but I fear soon it might be with the non-Muslims. You need to be friends with your children.

is this based on a true story, or a fictional event, in any case - people in North America are less likey to deal with such dilemmas - if they exist, i haven't heard of them

Trust me brother, worse happens up top, not just in North America but also in Europe and Carabaha as compared to Australia.

Generally speaking folks here are not too bad at the moment, but over the years they too are decaying and seem to be following behind their brethren up top.

75%?? How do you put a statistic to something like this? Just by saying yes or no the woman has a 75% say in it?

And how come the man is the only one who wants it all the time?

Get real. And off the moral high horse while u're at it.

Janna   

Why do I sense that it's mostly the girls that are attacking me- The Australian Girls?

:confused:

All I did was post a topic on the issues that many Australian/Somali parents are facing.

Besides like I said before and will say it again;

The Girl Controls The Situation-

Sheherazade

Of course she wants it otherwise she wouldn't have done it. The girl also says yes because she may feel the need to hold on to someone, so she gives her all to her boyfriend (whatever you want to call him). Its the truth. Take it or leave it.

Question?

Do you live in Australia?

If the answer is no, then please say no more.

^ LOL is this man-woman scenario unique to Australia? LoL.

Where I live, girls have sexual desire too. Shock. Horror.

U outta get out some more. Tasmania may be. :D

Blessed   

I'm with Rahima here. It's like the poet said;

You tie me up,

throw me in the water

and expect me not to get wet

If you don't make the xalaal easy for the youth, then as a parent your accountable for the sins they commit.