Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Make your bets the premiershi[p has begun

Thierry.   

Alright lads and lasses and any one in between

If you are a fan of the premiership make your bets on who is going to win the premiership.

My self a hardcore Gunner believe that we will thrash any one near us just look at what happened over the weekend.

Chelsae can buy who ever they like they are not going to win anything.

1. Arsenal

2. Chelsea

3. Man U

Baaniyal   

Looks good to me Rookie,but only because i hate Manu so much. One thang for sure is,put all your money on either Arsenal or Manure winning the league.

Let's roll wit da show GUNNERS!

Bachelor   

This season seems very interesting to for many reasons...Chelsea is the team to watch. Lots of good player added...the Russian dude is building that team like REAL MADRID...

1)--Arsenal

2)--Chelsea

3)--Open for the rest of the team

Despite Ma u's slip up yesturday i'd still have to favour them strongly, I must admit arsenal have impressed me so far but i just think there week squad will hamper them yet again.

I will say that Chelsa now with Makalele will be my Fav

WingA   

we need more football fans like Shuji man, i swear this guy is sooooooo REAL unlike most of the other who hate on other teams!!

Nuff Respect Bruv!!

I will go out on a limb ((admitedly not much of a gamble here smile.gif )) and say will be champions. I watched them live today and they played with a great continetal style

WingA   

what happened to Arsenal on sunday??

i thought they were Pro footballers!! it was a shame for football on that day, but they'll get it from the FA with 6 players charged along with Failing to control there players!!

52 red cards under Wenger..

thats poor!!

nuune   

arsenal is a dunsie junkie,i know they have been wronged,but they souldn't do that,they went 2 far,at last that nestelrove is a wanker.

my bets:

1-liverpool

2-chelsick

3-arsenal

4-new castle

5-man-Cooster

N.O.R.F   

winger, u have just done arsenal a favour by winding them up, a wounded lion is more dangerous than a healthy one, this will not effect them at all, wait and see! RVN kicks viara then makes a meal about vieras kick, the ref was just ****** and the game was boring, both team scared to attack too much cos its still early in the season. Lauren grabbing Phil Neville's throat was funny tho,lol, africaaan!

I thought the ref made a bad call for kicking P.Viera out he didn't kick the guy it wasn't even close, but it was shame on arsenal's part for acting like thugs on the field....