Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Lesbian Stalker

Miriam1   

Tell her to leave you alone, do this very sternly if she doesnt agree..i would go with Mz Lexus suggestion and PUNCH HER LIGHTS OUT,and if you cant do it, complain to the school admistration and they could threaten her with action.

From what you said you accepted the fact that she is a lesbian which lead her to believe that maybe she'd have a chance with you. Now, personally I would never associate with a lesbian. I don't care if they were a friend or best-friend or even a family member. I am and proud to be a Hater of Gay Ppl. Now what you need to do is tell her to phuck off and if she don't understand that then a punch in the face would do wonders for that brain of hers.

I have a question for you...Is this lesbian a somali? If so la illaha illah...What has this world come to.

.:peace n luv:.

Hey, thanks alot for all your advice...even if some were violent (aka Miss_Lexus)lol. smile.gif Anywayz, I've thought about it and im not gonna bash her, but tell her straight to her face that I don't do that shit and that Im sick of it.

Ummm, and Miskin_Macruff Aqiyaar, I aint no 11 yr old, we were friends in yr 11, as in High school. But Anywayz thanx 4 the reply

Oh and Magnoona Girl, all I gotta say is tell your friend she's bein' used and give her some evidence, so she doesn't turn on you.~Goodluck!

Miss_Lexus u asked what do I mean by ...'became a lil too friendly'? Well, if u hate gays that much I dont think you wanna know. Lets just say...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Thats how it felt and inshallah I forget what happened on that bad, bad, bad day.

Anywayz thanks for the advice, you guys are really nice. Peace-out smile.gif

PS: Rudy u got a real cute aviator and I hope u dont get kicked out, cos u seem real nice.

Hot_C you are right, I don't want to know.

Australia every where you turn gay people Ewwwwwwww. :eek: That's one thing that I hate about Australia.

Zakariye   

S/alaykum

Hot Cho, i don't see any one gave you any advise they just told you what you should tell her, not an advise, an advise would have been if you know we said ok , go ahead flirt with her , or go and find out how nice you will feel , for the lesbian affair, so no one said that, plz don't put words in our mouth,but if you want us to say that then say , i like this lesbian women, what can i do to see if i am one or not? lol did you get me, hey don't be shy , if you are one come out from the closet, lol. Ceeb i don't blv i open my mouth when i took the 105th ammendment.

c/salaam

hot choc,and mangona girl,,,,,,i know im late,,,,,but here it goes....

i dont have any evidence to support what im about to say....so please dont quote me......

i feel that hangging around with lesbians/gays/bi's is 100% wrong. and in my books, associating with them is haraam

i say this because....in Islam its says you are what your friends are,,,and that you should only make friends with the true and pious muslims....

its bad inuff 2day that we take kuffaars as our friends and allies, when it says in the Qur'an that we shouldnt,,,

come on.....Allah has cursed the gays and lesbians, where he hasnt cursed the qaalo that he has banned us from befriending,,,

so yes,,,,i would say it is 100% haraam, to be friends with a lesbian

girls,,,,,say nacla tullah calayk....and walk well away...tell them to F.off

well there is my 2pence!

Lefty   

LOOOOOOOL@Haniif...

Maybe you haven't associated with them that much.

There was this short-haired, tall, Feminist, skinny Somali chic in my neighbor years ago and everyone on the block used to say she's one nasty lezbo. I somehow believed their story since some of the dudes claimed and sweared knowing her better and more deeply than anyone else until me and her happened to meet and chit-chatted couple times and I asked many personal questions to clear things up. Surprisingly, she turned out to be the other way around and very straight person. That's how close I almost met one of them.LOL

LOL @ 'If you are one come out from the closet' Zakiariye I swear, you can make me laugh!Nah, but if your serious about thinking I'm a Leso, then think again cos I aint into that whole 'i'm a muslim, but I like women' crap. It's disgusting and I will NEVA do that.

Anyways Silent Sistah, thanx for telling me it's haram to be friends with gays. I guess thats the only thing I need to know. I'll keep you guys posted about wat happens tomorrow

The girl that was trying to hit on me was somali...there's a lot of somali girls that are choosing that side of the tracks nowadays....ewwwww!! redface.gif It's sickening!!!! :eek:

Skirts chasing skirts wooow thats new to me esp. Somalis.... :D This is some serious cultural dilution. The fact that one can even have afriend who says they r this or that makes them a wee bit suspicious. Its HARAAM AND AN UNACCEPTABLE WAY OF LIFE AND SHOULD BE SCORNED AT.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

[QBMagnoona_Girl: Sista I really don't know if it's Xaram to hang around those type of ppl...but I'm pretty sure it's a really bad thing. Just tell her straight forward that u think she should solve her own problems and don't get into her whole situation about her girlfriend. Just not a pretty sight!!! Hope I helped
:D
[/QB]

yeah that was helpful sis. and yeah i sure won't go her girlfriend situation.. as long she leaves me alone is perfectly fine with me..

Silent sista thanks for dat sweety.. i guess i gotta have talk with her soon.. coz i really hated havin her around after since she told me.. and i remember all those years we been freind give each other hugs.. im like ewwww lol..