Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

~~~!Kool Kat had a BabyGirl!~~~

Kool Kat had a babygirl last week and I am happy to report that both the baby and the new mom are doing great. I thought I should share the news with those who knew Kool Kat from this Site and those who liked her. I'm actually going to go see the baby this weekend, haven't had chance to drop by there yet.

Peace

That's great news. Never thought the Kool one would mess up her pretty waist and hips with a baby! :D

Massive congrats to KK. Layzie, report back the baby's name and weight at birth, Insha'Allah.

BOB   

Maasha Allah and Congrats to her..ilaaheey haka dhigo tii diinteeda,dadkeeda iyo dalkeeda anfacdo Insha Allah..naguna salaam anagoo ah reer Duflaale ah.

PS. Salam Caleykum L-Gurl..long time no shufeyn aniga iyo adiga, hope you're doing well.

Peace,Love & Unity.

nuune   

Maashaa Allaah, mabruuk Kool kat, mabruuk again

Leezi-Gaal thanks for the report, and say BIG HELLO and salaam to her

Intel   

masha'allah

congrats to her, glad to hear her and baby are well

may she bring you much joy and happiness.. ameen

Baluug   

I haven't seen her around for a while(I actually thought with a name like Kool Kat,she was a guy :eek: oops), so it's good to hear she's OK and Alxamdulillah and masha Allah, may Allah make your new child a source of love and easy to take care of and grow to be a good Muslim, amiin.

Blessed   

Mansha Allah, that's great news, am very happy for her. Please give her my salaams and congrats. Tell her your your tweety pie is thinking of ya :D May Allah bless them both i'a.