Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

University of Bardhere.

RedSea   

^waligaa la iskama sheego waxaad bixisay,Sadaqadu saasay kufiican tay.

In ay gacantaada midix taada midig waxay bixinayso ogaato maaha,Insha Allah saa ulasocda.

any good development is welcome,thumbs up to those who have contributed to this educational institution.

Gabbal   

Red Sea, with all due respect, I don't think inaan "sheegey" waxaan bixiyey but if you would like to contribute your fair share, then by all means send me a link. I will be more then happy to direct you to appropriate channels. :D

Xudeedi   

I hope and highly encourage that these initiatives and many other in the region and every region of Somalia be consummated in the near future term.

Somalis should help one another in these hard and challenging times.

RedSea   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Red Sea, with all due respect, I don't think inaan "sheegey" waxaan bixiyey but if you
would
like to contribute your fair share, then by all means send me a link. I will be more then happy to direct you to appropriate channels.
:D

ha iba waydiin taa, waa xaq la'igu leeyahay.

Chimera   

don't they understand that education doesn't start with ''University''?

build another 500 primary schools on top of the 1172 primary schools we currently have and then we can focus on Universities and colleges

Emperor   

^Indeed we need more schools than Universities, besides why all this University creations, why can't they form 2 or 3 with many compases that teach different princibles.

Dhubad.   

Education Education Education. We need to educate our youngsters in order to re-build our country.

We need more Schools than Universities.....Every city and Tuulo in Somalia should have both elementary and secondary education before we think about Universities.

YoniZ   

The University racing competition is heatining up.

If any town some how couldnt organise its unique, well designed AutoCad University and mobilize their Qurbajoog fundrising skills they should “put the shirt on backwards” aka karti maleh reerhebal.

ppl asked why not build elementary, intermediate or secondary schools in a country where according to Unicef 80% of the school age kids are out of the schools?

The answer is simple, this is a class based projects where the only 20% forturnate who can recieve regular remmitences can afford schools and then, why not build universities for them?

The whole idea is based on class, the parents of the school going kids contact their kinsmen to contribute more money to build UNIs for them.

Who cares the fast majority who might never recieved a penny from abroad and struggling too feed their children rather than sending them a $20 fee charging schools built by the patriotic diaspora for the ones who can afford (aka their kinship).

The whole business of building Universities is doomed to a failure, where there is not a solid foundation. And reiterates how somalis practice class in every occasion despite denying it.

God help the poor somali kids who cannot afford to go elementary schools.

Si fiican ayaa u qortay, Yoonis.

This is useless, a new found clan competition oo ii dheh, oo i maqal ah. Nothing else ay soo kordhineyso.

Even though those popping-up so-called 'universities' are not universities in ideal sense, but some misnamed high school institutions. Now every degmo wants to have a 'university' when in fact some don't even have a proper high school.

I just heard the other week another 'university' fundraising going on on several cities in the West, this one for Baydhabo. The entire Baydhabo area has one high school, a good one, but nonetheless one, called Model.

Another point is that the vast overwhelming Soomaali children do not go to any school at all. Not even the primary ones ee marka jaamacaddaan la leeyahay waala dhisaayaa yaa buuxin doono?

i have no idea where this place is in somali... but i do believe a uni is better than 100 army camps.

a really good news, a uni is minds best friend.