Suldaanka

28 years on, Somaliland still demining Siyad Barre's merciless mining of population centres.

Saalax   

hadaad umadda beenta kala fadhisaan waydan xaqiiqo badan baan so dhiigi doona marka ciyaalka ictiraafdoonka ah halkan been hala imaaniina wa iga talo. :D

2 hours ago, Saalax said:

hadaad umadda beenta kala fadhisaan waydan xaqiiqo badan baan so dhiigi doona marka ciyaalka ictiraafdoonka ah halkan been hala imaaniina wa iga talo. :D

Be my guess, awoowe. Bal soo daadi.

With regards to your references, these were specifics. But never at a grand coordinated scale like the Afwayne regime, mining schools, airports, watering wells and villages. 

The ratio may be like 1:5,000. For every mine laid by SNM there were 5,000 laid by Afwayne. Not even worthy of anyone's time. Nice try. :D

Saalax   
11 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Be my guess, awoowe. Bal soo daadi.

With regards to your references, these were specifics. But never at a grand coordinated scale like the Afwayne regime, mining schools, airports, watering wells and villages. 

The ratio may be like 1:5,000. For every mine laid by SNM there were 5,000 laid by Afwayne. Not even worthy of anyone's time. Nice try. :D

Most of the mines in Burco and Berbera were inter clan clashes.  :D try again. What is next, blame the Ceel Afweyn clashes on Siad Bare? :D

15 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Most of the mines in Burco and Berbera were inter clan clashes.  :D try again. What is next, blame the Ceel Afweyn clashes on Siad Bare? :D

In fact, Afwayne has some part of the blame. Kuli fitna cinda Afwayne and his regime. Ilaahay muxu naarta ku fogeeyay.

Had he left the scene when 'the writing was on the wall'  and SNM broke his army's back, like Mingistu did, then the great majority of the senseless deaths that took place since, could have been averted. 

Btw, speaking about Ceel Afwayne, haven't seen those topics of yours recently. Got smoked out like the rat you are. 

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

In fact, Afwayne has some part of the blame. Kuli fitna cinda Afwayne and his regime. Ilaahay muxu naarta ku fogeeyay.

Had he left the scene when 'the writing was on the wall'  and SNM broke his army's back, like Mingistu did, then the great majority of the senseless deaths that took place since, could have been averted. 

Btw, speaking about Ceel Afwayne, haven't seen those topics of yours recently. Got smoked out like the rat you are. 

Sure Siad Bare had some of the blame but you left a important part  a large part of those mines were laid in inter clan clashes. Infact cities like Burco were totally destroyed by clan clashes not Siad Bare government.  :D  

gooni   

Nimankaas geedka qalallan hoos fadhiya, oo duqsiga wajiga ka ceshanaya, maysan lahay awood ay afkooda kusoo mariyaan gooni isu taag baan doonaynaa cid miino ku difaacaysayna ma jirin, saaxiib.

Erayada Mujaahid, ingriis baa gooni wax noogu gooyay, halgankii xoraynta, xuduudka qaranka, waxaas oo dhan iyo ka badan waxay soo baxeen markii siyaad barre muqdisho ka baxay.

Si fiican u dhagayso hadalka adeer biixi marlabaad iyo mar sadexaad.

Wuxuu yiri waxaan u sheegayaa umadda soomaaliyeed inay hargaysa kismaayo iyo afgooye isugu kaaya mid tahay.

Halgankeenuna yahay si aan afweyne dalka uga xorayno, xukun loo simanyahayna oo cadaaladana, umaddu u hesho.

Siyaad barre wuxuu snm ka sameeyay dacaayad raqiisa, kuna sheegay  inaan doonayno in dalka lakaka gooyo.

Walaalayaal waxaasu ma jiraan waa been abuur iyo dacaayad uu afweyne naga sameeyay.!

Berigaas soo nin muslina ma ahay muxuu beenta ku falayay?

Hadiise dad muslina la marin habaabiyo oo dad badan ku dhintaan maxay shareecadu ka qabtaa?

Muu si geesinimo leh oo raganimo ku jirto u cadeeyo mawqifkii snm  sida jabhadii Eritrea oo kale, maanta waxay u ekaan lahayd taariikh laga doodi karo aragtidayda.

@gooni

Awoowe, SNM official position keedu wuxu ahaa in Afwayne laga takhaluso. All other options were on the table. Wax walba oo kale miiska ayay saarnaayeen oo dood iyo aragti kala duwanaansho waa jireen. 

Mid aan kuu sheego, SNM waxay ahayd dimoqraadi dhanka maamulka iyo dhanka fikirka. 

Waa tan keentay in wada hadal lala furo Mogadishu ka dib Jan 27 1991kii kolkii Afwayne Mogadishu xoog looga saaray. 

Kor waayeel waa wada indho, SNM rag badan oo aragti fog ayaa hogaaminaayay, kolkiiba waa u cadaatay in Mogadishu sheekadeedu aanay dhawayn, dadka halkaa loogu tagayna dad xukun doon ah wada noqdeen.

SNM xukun doon ma ahayn, laakin xal waara oo lagu dhayo dhibaatooyinkii soo jiidamaayay ayay raadinayeen. Dhanka Mogadishu ready ama diyaar uma ahayn in wax masiiri ah oo waara laga wada hadlo. Waxa u cadaa power ay si fudud ku hantiyeen.

Halkaa kolkay joogtay, SNM waxay shir isugu yeedhay dhamaan dadka wada dega goboladda Waqooyi ee British Somaliland. Kolka laga reebo Garaad Saleebaan kali ah mooye, inta kale ee Madax Dhaqameed waa soo xaadireen. Garaad Saleebaana waxa matalaayay Garaad Cabdiqani Garaad Jaamac oo ahaa Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Sool. 

Waxa la odhan karaa wuxu ahaa shirkii Burco shir loo wada dhanyay oo aan cid ka maqnayn siyaasi iyo madaxdhaqameed.

Shirkaa waxa lagu go'aamiyay oo lagu gudoomay in Somaliland dib ula soo noqoto Xoriyadeedii ay sida fudud ugu gaysay Mogadishu.

Kolka awoowe, ma garan karo halka aad ka keentay been iyo khurufaad. Beenta tolkaa lagu yaqiinay, ha moodin in qof walba sidiina u dhaqmo,  

Saalax   
7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Don't bring what muma told you as a bed time stories here. 

As your eedo Rakiya Omar calaacals the mines in Berbera and Burco were in part laid by inter clan clashes. :D

Saalax   
14 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Sometimes the lack of a solid education, or intellectual capacity to substantiate arguments can lead to such pathetic results as the post above. I don't know whether you suffer comprehension problems or its a case of a deficiency in honesty (probably a combination of the two), but the source you are citing does not actually support your argument. 

1) it clearly states: "The conflict spread to the port of Berbera where small numbers of mines were used to defend approaches to the town."

You have also dishonestly omitted: 

2)

1119170854_Screenshot2019-04-1712_21_03.png.f85c4432297d6f94093c84c2f0320351.png

"The majority of mines in northern Somalia were laid by Siad Barre's troops"

Your source states that the majority of 1-2 million landmines found in the former Somali Republic is located in modern day Somaliland. And the majority of these mines were laid by Afweyne's troops. It even further goes to state that landmines laid by SNM were both small in number and defensive in nature, i.e. not targeting civilians, unlike the majority of landmines which were laid specifically to target nomads. 

Only a fool would present sources that actually contradict their statement. 

The question here is not about whether majority of the mines were Siad Bare or not but the fact a significant portion of the mines were laid in inter clan wars as in the case of Burco not only that but they were laid in areas where mines were previously removed from (Siad Bare government)  but lets blame the bogeyman Siad Bare. Caqli yara. :D

"fighting began in Burao and mines were reportedly sown in areas that had been demined prior to the fighting"

2vd5u0p.png

15 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Your source states that the majority of 1-2 million landmines found in the former Somali Republic is located in modern day Somaliland. And the majority of these mines were laid by Afweyne's troops. It even further goes to state that landmines laid by SNM were both small in number and defensive in nature, i.e. not targeting civilians, unlike the majority of landmines which were laid specifically to target nomads. 

Only a fool would present sources that actually contradict their statement.

Exactly, what I was trying to say, when I said specifics. meaning it was only used when required for a specific purposes. Which is totally different from indiscriminate planting of mines to cause maximum casualty to civilians - which is what Afwayne done. 

Saalaxo is desperate rat. He actually thinks he can fool anyone with quotation taken out of context. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Exactly, what I was trying to say, when I said specifics. meaning it was only used when required for a specific purposes. Which is totally different from indiscriminate planting of mines to cause maximum casualty to civilians - which is what Afwayne done. 

Saalaxo is desparate rat. He actually thinks he can fool anyone with quotation taken out of context. 

One could say SNA used mines for defensive purposes as well. :D Since they mined the border areas and military garrisons arrives SNM troops use to frequent. 

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Amigos said:

No, the question is about who laid the majority of the landmines in civilian areas. You have made this claim: 

And yet the source you mistakenly brought up thinking it would support your statement turned out to clearly state that the majority of landmines were laid by Afweyne, and that the defensive mines laid by SNM were very small in number. 

You must feel like a right idiot :D 

What you posted says Somaliland region (that might be the case) it says nothing about the nature of the mines in Burco and Berbera where heavy clan clashes occured. I stand by what I said. Burco mines were mostly planted in clan clashes in areas that were previously mined by Siad Bare government.  :D

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Actually you are wrong again. 

176822303_Screenshot2019-04-1712_14_53.png.254110f17de76fd0fbc1838966149941.png

And:

2040759960_Screenshot2019-04-1712_11_42.png.9030d7543d660144f82e054b915972da.png

The landmines laid by Afweyne were specifically targeting nomads with aims of terrorising the northern population and causing as much damage to life and property as possible. 

Did you actually read the source you brought to this discussion? :D 

Did I say Siad Bare government didn't mine civilian areas?  it is a fact though the reason they mined the southern border with Ethiopia was to stop the SNM troops entering.  Plus Adadley was a military garrison. The point is if one is going to make excuses for inter clan clashes mines there is some for the SNA as well. :D

Saalax   

More bombshell for the secessionist delusional boys. 

1. Majority of minefields in Hargeisa were removed by 1994

2. Burco city the no.1 city affected by inter clan clashes mines.  :D

28kpq8l.png