Sign in to follow this  
shawty

this got me confused?sistahs help me out

shawty   

buuuuf i don't even know where to start is like this.

im 19 years old and i still live with my mom.but my mom is more often ill lately.she alwas say crazy thangs like maybe i won't wake up tomorrow and im not gonna be that old.shit like that.she has this feeling that she won't be living much longer.but before she dies is wants me to get married.thatz da only case that she gonna be resting in peace like she alwayz says.

their is ONE guy that i really love to be his wife and thatz my ex-fiancee. but tha case is i played him like a fool.i cheated on his azz,was neva their for him when he needed me and if that wasn't enough i dumped tha guy.but now i realise that i was immature and foolish back in da dayz.~~yall know where tha story is going right?~~

exactly i want him back. if i gonna get married is gotta be with him. NOW we R just friends. and i know that he has feelings left for me but i don't know how to tell him all this.i wanna fullfill my mom wish and make her happy as long as she lives and when she is gone i want her to rest in peace.AND i wanna make him happy and i sort of wanna make up all tha shit i did to him.

so how will i ever get him that far that he ask me to marry him again?

any suggestion i can win him ova?

First of all dear, Just cuz your married, doesn't mean your mother might rest in peace, its for allah to decide. Having said that. This is what you need to do. You want the ni99a back, you love him, he loves you, you know how it goes.

Put your femininity to use. Seduce the nigga. You know how the game is played. Drop by victoria secret, treat your self with whatever is there. Drop by his house, in a rain coat :D . YOu have watched too many moves to know whats going to happen next.....

If that doesn't work, than be honest with the nigga. Tell him how you feel. If he really loves you and adore's you, he will accept you with open arms, if he doesn't, than shouldn't it be up to you to move on and get on with life. You can make your mother happy, by being happy yourself.

ciao

:cool:

Kool_Kat   

Somali_Mami, Alla maxaa dad qarka xoortay... Victoria Secret, drop by his house in rain coat... Hon, that only happens in the movies... Besides, if she does that he ain't gonna have respect for her... He might want her right there and then... But when the show is over it's back to square one...

My advise to you is be honest with yourself... If you love him, be honest and straight up with him... If he doesn't take you back, ohh well... You made your bed, it is time to lay in it... But don't do it for anyone else... Including your mom... Only God knows when she's gonna leave this Earth... Besides, we ain't gaalo... What's up with I wanna get married so when she's gone I want her to rest in peace... Only God can be the judge of that... You can get married four or five time b4 she leaves this Earth, that wouldn't matter in once she's in that qabri... Only Camalka ay aduunka ka suub satay ayay la aadi...

I don't mean to sound so harsh... But don't make the mistake that you'll regret for the rest of your life, you're still young... ;)

Hibo   

Somalian Mami....just pray Taqwa doesn't read that. ShaWty tell your hooyo if she wants to rest in peace then she has to stop being concerned with weddingzz and start making lots of ducaa, and lots of prayer and ask allah for forgiveness.

hiba   

HEy gurl word of advice walaal just bring up a conversation wit ur ex and since u said u guyz r friendz then it should go smoothly.im sure yall would get to the point of gettin back together again and if u do dont act foolish as you said before and cherish every moment sweetie cuz u never know wat tomorow may bring.and as for ur mom talk to her bout how u feel and that if ure not ready ure not ready and u arent doin anythin to be selfish.im sure she'll understand abaayo.hope everythin works out for u babygurl and all da best!!hope i helped u!

Hey:

I agree, hope Taqwa doesn't see this. My advice to you is to advise your mother, let her know that you getting married doesn't have anything to do with her afterlife.

As far as your situation, I say be totally honest and truthful with him, thats the only way you can be atleast heard if not forgiven. But if not you got to understand that you sort of set yourself up for it.

To the next female, that said something about going to Victoria Secret and all. Now honestly speaking what does reinacting a R.Kelly song help with this situation. If i were a man, i would simply look at it as a booty call.

First of all, you need to ask yourself this: Do you really want to get married? Because if you don't then don't do it. Secondly, if you want your ex back, you have to be honest with him, because if you don't start your new relationship on the right foot it will never work out. I don't want to judge you because I don't know you, but I hope that now you have a little more respect for yourself and your ex, because if you don't then you will end up doing the same things you did before, the cheating and whatnot. So my advice is stay true and everything will work out.

I hope it goes well for you. Peace.