Saalax

Professor Ahmed Ismail Samatar: Somaliland region is riddled with tribalism

Saalax   

Didn't he campaign for Muse Bixi? markas bu maanta ino calaacalaya. @galbeedi odaygan maxa ka khaldan. 

Prof Samatar Oo Ka Digay In Haddii Somaliland Lawada Yeelan Waayo Qabyaaladana Wax Laga Qaban Waayo Kooxna Macaashaynin Tusaalena Usoo Qaatay Jabkii Siilaanyo Ka Qabsaday Maraykanka.

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, or back at the failed polity of Somalia, they have institutionalized a crude-form tribalism call "4.5 formula", where they divvy-up the loot of their republic on that basis. And top of that, the very president of their republic is essentially a "glorified guest" (i.e., Magan iyo Marti) to the very city which is claiming to be the Capital of the Republic on the basis of the woman he seems to be married to.

And some wants to talk about "tribalism" doing its ugly head in Somaliland when others actually have set it as the basis of their constitutional set-up. Irony in here is so thick that one could easily cut it with knife. Not that I think some of the cretins we have in here will know the meaning of Irony" even if it mugs them in a broad-day-light.  

whataboutism won't work here.

Holac   

Odayga is not happy with Mr. Bihi. But I don't believe he has any credibility to come back to the unionist side. 

Duufaan   

When the sessionist group were glorifying Samatar and Ali Khaliif for a while ago, I warned them these two old man are not your side. They just playing games with you based on their short interest. There is nothing  sessionist can offer for these men. They should be quite and retrie for good.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Holac said:

Odayga is not happy with Mr. Bihi. But I don't believe he has any credibility to come back to the unionist side. 

Indeed. He has damaged his career. 

Professor A. Ismacil Samatar is doing a great job. Clanism is a cancer. 

The public discourse is changing and want to move away from the status-quo, to a better future Nationhood, citizenship and higher level of organisation which is for the better. 

Professor Cali Khaliif Galaydh will be hosting a Constitutional Review meeting in Ambassador Hotel on Friday night.

If this was a Computer Game, Somaliland is at level 30 and Somalia is at level 3 or 4. 

Somaliland's problems at level 30 is much much more difficult and relate to the actual societal change and mental perceptions of the people, politicians. It is a very tough problems Somaliland is trying to fix and find a working equitible solutions to. 

Whereas our friends from Somalia are strugling with primary issues like security, governance etc. 

• Thanks 1

Which planet do these people live.

Don't they live in UK. Never heard of NE, never heard of Scottish, Irish Welsh

Don't they live in America?

Don't they live in India?

Don't they live in Canada?

Why is tribalism bad in Somalia, but great in America? Inferiority complex of some is amazing. Use it for efficiency. If you want something positive done, its great organization, natural to get a tribe to do something.