Suldaanka

Gadhcastii Sanaag Barri oo Hargeisa uso jeeda "Xuduudka anagaa soo xidhayna"

You one time accuse me of seeking your attention as if you're somebody to me .Another time you're accusing of spewing empty bravado which is exactly what you're portraying in this thread thus far .

Somaliland is and will always remain a one clan entity driven by emotions, fake pride and extreme hate for their fellow Somalis.Digging up graves , spreading anti Daarood books and propaganda.Trying to divide and spread hate and disdain among the Somali brethren .

My point is , Somaliland is a good example of horrible tribal entity and a disaster used and misused by foreign powers to undermine Somalia .That's the reality not empty bravado .Ironically yours is empty bravado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EFTugXUI6s

President MBC meets with clan elders from East Sanaag. 

Somaliland gov't has promised to channel development and humanitarian aid to East Sanaag and the elders have agreed to work with the authority and armed forces in order to foster stronger governance and rule of law. 

It was President Dahir Rayaale that took Somaliland flag to Laascaanood. And President Siilaanyo's administration spread the authority to the villages and remote areas of Sool region.

If President MBC's is able to take Somaliland administration to the remote corners of East Sanaag, this will be his signature win.

So far the groundwork is done.