Suldaanka

Gadhcastii Sanaag Barri oo Hargeisa uso jeeda "Xuduudka anagaa soo xidhayna"

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but a certain clan's transgression on another clan's homeland 

Iidoors own fundamental policies and believes betrays their flimsy and feeble dreams of secession .Why is that so ? Well ,it simple to diagnose that ,they are driven by acute hate for Daarood .Muse Bixi openly yelled anti Daarood rhetorics during the campaign and their Feisal Dhurwa comic boy leaves no chance to bash anything Daarood .Simply, Somalilanders are clannish haters who dwell in the past barbaric tribal tag of war .

In short ,Somaliland is an iconic entity of poor clannish state driven by hate for their fellow Somali brethren.I hope they fail and get destroyed sooner than later .

Tallaabo   
10 minutes ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but Somalilanders transgression on East Sanaag which is exclusively East Sanaag Clan home turf .

Iidoors own fundamental policies and believes betrays their flimsy and feeble dreams of secession .Why is that so ? Well ,it simple to diagnose that ,they are driven by acute hate for Daarood .Muse Bixi openly yelled anti Daarood rhetorics during the campaign and their Feisal Dhurwa comic boy leaves no chance to bash anything Daarood .Simply, Somalilanders are clannish haters who dwell in the past barbaric tribal tag of war .

In short ,Somaliland is an iconic entity of poor clannish state driven by hate for their fellow Somali brethren.I hope they fail and get destroyed sooner than later .

Hi, just a friendly reminder that we do have enough trolls here in SOL so unfortunately there is no room for your comments in our trash bin. Please go back to your Facebook page and leave this place for the grown ups. 

57 minutes ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but a certain clan's transgression on another clan's homeland 

Waad qaboobiye, qunyar soo soco. :D 

On 4/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, Tallaabo said:

Hi, just a friendly reminder that we do have enough trolls here in SOL so unfortunately there is no room for your comments in our trash bin. Please go back to your Facebook page and leave this place for the grown ups. 

Hi bro,

First of all ,I'm not trolling and all that I mentioned are established facts .

Someone here is promoting his tribal entity and he is showing  aggression to other tribes .I came in with sensible reply that SNM tribesmen  should remain in their territories or otherwise, they will be perceived as nothing but Barbarian warmongers who want invade another clan's territories.

Who's trolling ? I or the OP ?

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

Hi bro,

First of all ,I'm not trolling and all that I mentioned are established facts .

Someone hear is promoting his tribal entity and he is showing  aggression to other tribes .I came in with sensible reply that SNM tribesmen  should remain in their territories or otherwise, they will be perceived as nothing but Barbarian warmongers who want invade another clan's territories.

Who's trolling ? I or the OP ?

Who is invading who? If the presence of a gadhcas chieftain in a non native territory is considered an invasion then the maakhiris have basically colonised beesha dhexe. Please recheck your comments for logic before pressing the "post" key. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Dalmar1   

Kudos to Somaliland for securing it's rightful border in Sanaags deep end, Somalilands has done well in safeguarding it's border integrity from unruly citizens within it's border (Reer Sool&Sanaag) and hostile neighbour (Pintiland) that insists in interfering (by supporting terrorists rebels) the internal affairs of Somaliland. 

Indeed (Native) Mogadishu is watching with an learning eye, that it too will have to secure it's Borders in the Juba's and Gedo region that are so far being illegally occupied by hostile country Kenya and it's foreign Stooges that claim citizenry of Somalia, Mogadishu will soon liberate and secure it's Somalia and Kenya border successfully and punish the foreign stooges in Kismayo and Gedo, in all Somaliland is an exemplary model that Mogadishu Should follow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Who is invading who? If the presence of a gadhcas chieftain in a non native territory is considered an invasion then the maakhiris have basically colonised beesha dhexe. Please recheck your comments for logic before pressing the "post" key. 

Who are these so called Gadhcas ? I didn't mention them even once.

Maakhirs or Warsan geli clan don't want ii-door presence in their territories .That's why SNM militias could not go past Yube which is a tribal border zone between Eastern landers and the Maakhirs .You guys are only present in Dhulo  territories because of their deep rooted clannish divisions .

The trolls in this  thread are non other than the OP and the illogical you .

1 hour ago, Dalmar1 said:

Kudos to Somaliland for securing it's rightful border in Sanaags deep end, Somalilands has done well in safeguarding it's border integrity from unruly citizens within it's border (Reer Sool&Sanaag) and hostile neighbour (Pintiland) that insists in interfering (by supporting terrorists rebels) the internal affairs of Somaliland. 

Indeed (Native) Mogadishu is watching with an learning eye, that it too will have to secure it's Borders in the Juba's and Gedo region that are so far being illegally occupied by hostile country Kenya and it's foreign Stooges that claim citizenry of Somalia, Mogadishu will soon liberate and secure it's Somalia and Kenya border successfully and punish the foreign stooges in Kismayo and Gedo, in all Somaliland is an exemplary model that Mogadishu Should follow. 

You are another deluded lander who's skillfully showcasing how the unruly Muqdishans should think and behave  in accordance to your secessionist dreams .

There's territorial clan boundaries that existed before 1960s .Every clan is known for certain territories .Ever since the Kacan regime collapsed ,everyone retreated to his tribal backyard and the mutual suspicion and mistrust skyrocketed .That's a bit of summary of the reality on ground across Somalia .

There's Hartiland SCC and Puntland  .There's Ii door tribal lands W/Galbeed ,Togdheer and parts of Sol and Sanaag and there's basically a junk of territory owned by every other clan .These clans can only unite under the banner of Somalinimo .In fact ,only Somalinimo .Whichever clan that tries to dictate pretentiously on other clans acting like a legitimate government will miserably fail .

Yes ,there's Har ti bond though not strong it does exist  like Magaado and Haabusho kinship and ideological ties.That's natural and no one can change it .

I repeat it for clarity ,I'm not in a mood to troll anyone here but indeed ,the case in this thread is  'the pot calling the kettle black " 

Keep trolling clannish folks from Northern Somalia .

First of all,I'm a new member to SOL forums  and I don't see a good reason why you should get  preoccupied with that .There's no need for you get personal .better for you  to stick to the topic .

Second of all , it makes no sense to correlate random people on forums simply because they have common stances on certain issues .That's not smart .wise up landers .

Thirdly, writing a lot of gibberish won't help your case here .Somali is tribal society that is the reality on ground .Only a fool or a deluded soul will believe the opposite .

Whatever else you wrote are  meaningless though neatly constructed paragraphs to shroud the shallow and flawed believes and premises your clannish entity is founded upon.No one but Haabusho and Magaado tribesmen and their SNM militias acknowledge your tribal entity.But if you're saying Might is right and you're very confident to crush and tame the Northern Harti,then good luck .Time has a lot of mysteries to unravel .

Why can't the Jeegaan militia go beyond Yube ?isn't because War Sengeli are united and they definitely said No  to ii door invasion in Eastern Sanaag ?

How have you succeeded in the case of Dhuloz ? Isn't certain sub clans of dhuloz are willing to work with SNM secessionist mafias ?

The pirates  have been defeated in eastern sanaag the elders are meetig with  top Somaliland  officials it's all over. Somaliland xuduudeeedi is as good as closed  at least with Somalia. Sanaag is Somaliland  and Somaliland  is sanaag.

Oodwayne 

The only point you made so far is bragging on the strength and firepower of SNM militias in your clan frontiers.If you can crush northern Harti to submission .Then go for it .

Ragu wuu kala adkaadaa .

When you defeat them to submission ,teach them about deceased SNM rebels in your curriculum and also distort and demean the dervishes history .Recommend Guribarwaaqos dirty book in high schools .

Haday iska kiin caabin waayaan gumeeyaa .

Finally, don't talk ridiculous  I beg not you attention .In fact ,you're a complete stranger to me .How on earth do I seek your attention ? Who the fu-ck is Oodwayne in the first place ?