Suldaanka

Gadhcastii Sanaag Barri oo Hargeisa uso jeeda "Xuduudka anagaa soo xidhayna"

Hello Folks,

Looks to me that sooner than I thought that the Eastern's Sanaag region is "coming to home" to "Daddy Somaliland". And doing so, just in time for the parliamentary election of this year to take place there as well. Hence, several things follows from that, simultaneously, and they are follows.

1- That will be the end of Col. Caare's silly stunt of using this large territory as a "passable-through area" on his way-in or way-out of Sanaag's region, particularly whenever he wants to cross over from Qardho of Pirate-land to Sanaag region of Somaliland.

2- It will mean also, that, Somaliland can now establish a "Permanent Military Garrison" in this area of Eastern Sanaag region with the "consent" of these clan's elders, just like any other areas of the country, in-order to secure the eastern flank of our country from further mischief-making by the Pirates. Or by those who are being "sponsored" from Villa Somalia, like Col. Tipsy Caare of this world.

3- It will also mean, that, finally, the parliamentary election will take place, which will be the first time this Eastern Sanaag region will take part in it in a proper fashion in any of the Somaliland's elections as whole. Given that previously, only some parts within the Eastern Sanaag region used to take place in any of the Somaliland's previous elections.

But this time around, it could well be the case that election will take place in this areas as whole. And that in turn, finally, once and for all, will end any "bogus claim" over this region by the likes of Pirate-land.

So that is also another "bird" in which this meeting by this clan's elders with Somaliland's political leaders, could be used to kill it, like so much of a one stone to hand (as it were).

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but a certain clan's transgression on another clan's homeland 

Iidoors own fundamental policies and believes betrays their flimsy and feeble dreams of secession .Why is that so ? Well ,it simple to diagnose that ,they are driven by acute hate for Daarood .Muse Bixi openly yelled anti Daarood rhetorics during the campaign and their Feisal Dhurwa comic boy leaves no chance to bash anything Daarood .Simply, Somalilanders are clannish haters who dwell in the past barbaric tribal tag of war .

In short ,Somaliland is an iconic entity of poor clannish state driven by hate for their fellow Somali brethren.I hope they fail and get destroyed sooner than later .

10 minutes ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but Somalilanders transgression on East Sanaag which is exclusively East Sanaag Clan home turf .

Iidoors own fundamental policies and believes betrays their flimsy and feeble dreams of secession .Why is that so ? Well ,it simple to diagnose that ,they are driven by acute hate for Daarood .Muse Bixi openly yelled anti Daarood rhetorics during the campaign and their Feisal Dhurwa comic boy leaves no chance to bash anything Daarood .Simply, Somalilanders are clannish haters who dwell in the past barbaric tribal tag of war .

In short ,Somaliland is an iconic entity of poor clannish state driven by hate for their fellow Somali brethren.I hope they fail and get destroyed sooner than later .

Hi, just a friendly reminder that we do have enough trolls here in SOL so unfortunately there is no room for your comments in our trash bin. Please go back to your Facebook page and leave this place for the grown ups. 

57 minutes ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

It is general knowledge that Somali are clan based society in every aspect of their existence .Therefore ,any secessionist incursions on Eastern Sanaag will be seen as nothing but a certain clan's transgression on another clan's homeland 

Waad qaboobiye, qunyar soo soco. :D 

On 4/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, Tallaabo said:

Hi, just a friendly reminder that we do have enough trolls here in SOL so unfortunately there is no room for your comments in our trash bin. Please go back to your Facebook page and leave this place for the grown ups. 

Hi bro,

First of all ,I'm not trolling and all that I mentioned are established facts .

Someone here is promoting his tribal entity and he is showing  aggression to other tribes .I came in with sensible reply that SNM tribesmen  should remain in their territories or otherwise, they will be perceived as nothing but Barbarian warmongers who want invade another clan's territories.

Who's trolling ? I or the OP ?

5 hours ago, Cabdi Muqtaar said:

Hi bro,

First of all ,I'm not trolling and all that I mentioned are established facts .

Someone hear is promoting his tribal entity and he is showing  aggression to other tribes .I came in with sensible reply that SNM tribesmen  should remain in their territories or otherwise, they will be perceived as nothing but Barbarian warmongers who want invade another clan's territories.

Who's trolling ? I or the OP ?

Who is invading who? If the presence of a gadhcas chieftain in a non native territory is considered an invasion then the maakhiris have basically colonised beesha dhexe. Please recheck your comments for logic before pressing the "post" key. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Kudos to Somaliland for securing it's rightful border in Sanaags deep end, Somalilands has done well in safeguarding it's border integrity from unruly citizens within it's border (Reer Sool&Sanaag) and hostile neighbour (Pintiland) that insists in interfering (by supporting terrorists rebels) the internal affairs of Somaliland. 

Indeed (Native) Mogadishu is watching with an learning eye, that it too will have to secure it's Borders in the Juba's and Gedo region that are so far being illegally occupied by hostile country Kenya and it's foreign Stooges that claim citizenry of Somalia, Mogadishu will soon liberate and secure it's Somalia and Kenya border successfully and punish the foreign stooges in Kismayo and Gedo, in all Somaliland is an exemplary model that Mogadishu Should follow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Who is invading who? If the presence of a gadhcas chieftain in a non native territory is considered an invasion then the maakhiris have basically colonised beesha dhexe. Please recheck your comments for logic before pressing the "post" key. 

Who are these so called Gadhcas ? I didn't mention them even once.

Maakhirs or Warsan geli clan don't want ii-door presence in their territories .That's why SNM militias could not go past Yube which is a tribal border zone between Eastern landers and the Maakhirs .You guys are only present in Dhulo  territories because of their deep rooted clannish divisions .

The trolls in this  thread are non other than the OP and the illogical you .

1 hour ago, Dalmar1 said:

Kudos to Somaliland for securing it's rightful border in Sanaags deep end, Somalilands has done well in safeguarding it's border integrity from unruly citizens within it's border (Reer Sool&Sanaag) and hostile neighbour (Pintiland) that insists in interfering (by supporting terrorists rebels) the internal affairs of Somaliland. 

Indeed (Native) Mogadishu is watching with an learning eye, that it too will have to secure it's Borders in the Juba's and Gedo region that are so far being illegally occupied by hostile country Kenya and it's foreign Stooges that claim citizenry of Somalia, Mogadishu will soon liberate and secure it's Somalia and Kenya border successfully and punish the foreign stooges in Kismayo and Gedo, in all Somaliland is an exemplary model that Mogadishu Should follow. 

You are another deluded lander who's skillfully showcasing how the unruly Muqdishans should think and behave  in accordance to your secessionist dreams .

On 4/14/2019 at 11:08 AM, Tallaabo said:

Hi Tallaabo,

I see you noticed the newly trolling chancer we have in our hand. Poor, lad, he thinks this sort of silly argument will get him somewhere. Where as, if truth were to be told to him, one can say, that, his "uncles" who used to be around in here of SOL, particularly the likes of old ones by the names of from Baashi, to Xiinfaniin, to Sophist, to Caamir, and to the rest of them, who used to tell us about some "political mythology" call "H-arti-land" and how we in Somaliland should not be there, did not get them any where with us.

And today, we are running all of Sool region. And we in Eastern Sanaag, or at least we are in Badhan and Yube. And we are going to every inch of that Eastern Sanaag region. And those who doesn't like that could do worse than pick up the gun, and then for good measure, join-up the Pirate-land's forces just to see what they make of themselves against Somaliland. For, come hell or high water, we are, as I said it, going to places in regards to every inch or every village of our land. 

There's territorial clan boundaries that existed before 1960s .Every clan is known for certain territories .Ever since the Kacan regime collapsed ,everyone retreated to his tribal backyard and the mutual suspicion and mistrust skyrocketed .That's a bit of summary of the reality on ground across Somalia .

There's Hartiland SCC and Puntland  .There's Ii door tribal lands W/Galbeed ,Togdheer and parts of Sol and Sanaag and there's basically a junk of territory owned by every other clan .These clans can only unite under the banner of Somalinimo .In fact ,only Somalinimo .Whichever clan that tries to dictate pretentiously on other clans acting like a legitimate government will miserably fail .

Yes ,there's Har ti bond though not strong it does exist  like Magaado and Haabusho kinship and ideological ties.That's natural and no one can change it .

I repeat it for clarity ,I'm not in a mood to troll anyone here but indeed ,the case in this thread is  'the pot calling the kettle black " 

Keep trolling clannish folks from Northern Somalia .

^^^^

Mate, you missed the boat with this one in here. Why? Well, the same arguments in which you just have cleared your throat for it, was told to us by your betters (or your uncles) all throughout the years in right here of SOL. And they even told to us of it in a more "polished version". And did so with all the "learned cadences" and with the "lofty verbiage" of that sort, which in turn such things was gleaming from the surface of their arguments. But to no avail, I am afraid

In fact, if you are claiming to be newly joined fellow in here of SOL (which I very doubt) you can easily search this place, and get a load of that sort of arguments in which you are peddling in here.

And the short or the long end of it, is that it does not work with us in Somaliland. And never it will with us. Got it now, boyo?

For we mean business, by and large, and we know our borders well enough, particularly where they end and where they start. And we have been at it since 1991.

Now if you have a problem with that, then I will say to you "join-the-club", mate. For as I can easily tell you that the whole of Pirate-land's fiefdom has a problem with that. And still it makes no blind bit of difference to us, indeed.

Which means, do you or your ilk have any manly balls, by chance? Do you have weapons to defend what you believe is yours? Do you have "brave boys" (of the scalp-takers sort) who in turn will to tell us and show us the "error of our ways", and how "our ways of thinking" is all wrong?

Hence, if it's yes to all those three (3) questions, then see to it, that you and your ilk, to meet us on the alleged "border" that is between western Sanaag region and Eastern Sanaag region, just so that you can show us how wrong we are in assuming, that, this Eastern Sanaag region belongs to us in Somaliland.

If not, which means there is no "yes" to those simple three (3) questions, then, please, nigger, spare us the easy "clannish mythology" about who owns where and on what basis. Given that we in Somaliland consider a territorial's landscape call Somaliland to be ours to govern it. And we shall do it, by hook or by crook.