Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Your First Date

I'm sure everyone remembers their first date. Lets share our experiences nomads. And first REAL date where you planned something and went out with someone. Not your first kiss, or your first cyber date.

I'll start off

Well my first date was when i was when i just hit 15. And there was this guy i used to talk to. He was light skinned with an afro, wannabe thug and all that sh!t. He was the kind of guy all the girls chased after. Well one day he asked me out and we went to this park, it was so beautiful walahi. There was a pond surrounded by green grass and there were ducks all over the place, n the park was inside this place that was filled with trees. He was such a gentleman. I was sitting on his lap and we talked and talked for hours till the sun set. It was just GREAT lol

Well its your turn now nomads...

i do believe these guys r germans!lol! since thy running for the JOhn!

good topic! sista! well really my first time...wait u talking about doing it! or just wasting time with some chick!lol

Senora   

aww i wish i could share mine...but i honestly can't remember my FIRST date......is that a bad thing or good thing???....anyways, how about i just tell you my most memorable date....yeah i like that one much better.......

OG Moti   

man did she said sit on his lap all day, he was gentlemen.. maybe he was gentleman cause u broke his legs, i feel sorry for him.. imagin a somali lady or girl sitting on ur lap all daay ouch that must hurt.. anyway.. last time a lady sit on my lap, she was oh my God OG_moti u son of the gun ... what was that.. i said what is what.. she said something is moving ... i cant tell u the rest, but my legs hurted me for a week... so not a good idea to let the lady sit on ur lap, maybe the other way around would be better.. peace

akkhhhhhassss!

maybe cuz ur a skinny mofo!!

maybe he was gentleman cause u broke his legs

That doesn't make any sense.. You have very limited vocabulary get someone to edit your posts before you hit the reply button

OG Moti   

Simple_women are we getting personal? comeon sis.. read between the lines..

maybe he way gentelman cause u broke his legs and he could not talk or push u away cause he was in a lot of pain and could not do anything.. by the way girls think you re gentelman when u silent.. silence does not always means being nice... looool sister i hope we wont need a conversation to resolve our differences.. looool i am tired.. by the way are u still with that romantic guy who let u sit on his lap.."maskiin". ? just asking sis..

sitting on his lap!!! yo this is the funniest shit i ever heard! hey sista!lol...(: did u feel someone knocking your dooor!lol...knock knock! who this? aye! this is the bald eagle! open the door or i will spit on yah!!!!!!wacky damn

DAD   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

man did she said sit on his lap all day, he was gentlemen.. maybe he was gentleman cause u broke his legs, i feel sorry for him.. imagin a somali lady or girl sitting on ur lap all daay ouch that must hurt.. anyway.. last time a lady sit on my lap, she was oh my God OG_moti u son of the gun ... what was that.. i said what is what.. she said something is moving ... i cant tell u the rest, but my legs hurted me for a week... so not a good idea to let the lady sit on ur lap, maybe the other way around would be better.. peace

LoL. OGM. Sxb, waad iga qoslisay walahi.