Apophis

Abtigiis must go.

He heads the most corrupt entity in Ethiopia, the corruption levels are worse now than during Iley time. 

Abtigiis must go. To appease the minority clans he has disenfranchised the Majority OG clans in Afdheer, Shabele and Dolo. 

Ninmankan timaha xiiran oo agendaha UN amiinsan waa in la iska qabta. 

I meet him in Kenya in 2013, I did not like him then nor now. He sounded like a globalist hence why he has appointed “others” in OG areas. 

This fool must go.

Somali state is no longer a single clan owned region, just because ogs kidnapped the region doesn't mean it's theirs, just recently the Somali state committee's named were 4 ogs, 4 d1rs and 2 HAG, it's a proud day seeing the big feet clan being dismantled from the power dynamics in Somali region by its Natives,.....Axmed Shide waa libaax libaax dhaley

Once HAG gets its home sorted it too will play it's rightful role in Somali State and within Ethiopia as a whole in subduing the ogad usurpers.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

What changes did the guy make Apophis? Can you give us the details?  All I hear from others is that he is a corrupt, Oromo-loving stooge with no political teeth. I didn't know he even made any effort to "appease" other stakeholder Somali clans. I mean that would be a good thing, if he did so. 

I think both Apophis and Dalmar are wrong in this issue. 

So far no one knows on what basis the executive committee was based. As Apophis said some major regions, mainly Afdhheer, Dolo and Shabeelle don't have members on the nine member executive council. Some regions like Jarar and Liibaan and Faafan have 2 each. 

Mustafe has selected five people including himself,: one Og, one from Shiniile , the vice president Mr. aadan Faarax, one from Wajaale who is his brother in law and one from Road Waq guys. On the other hand Ahmed Shide has selected four including himself, 2 Og from Illey sub clan and the speaker from Liibaan who is not HAG as Dalmar claims but a D..r.  As it stands now , there is four D...r and Five D block now. Ahmed Shide hasn't done anything that changes the status quo. He selected Illey people to divide the OG community and Mustafe selected family members and associates.

So, in this case the OG still has four members and if the executive held a vote Musttafe will win easily. He hasn't done anything to appease or help nother Somalis. He has been filling the public service to his sub clan while dismantling Illey clan. Just the usual divide and rule. At least people knew were Illey was coming from.

It is strange that major regions like Shabbelle and Afdheer not having one single member. Also, the Gaashaamo, and Daroor doesn't have one. The Harowo region with major towns like Awbare, Lafaciise and Sheed Dheer have zero. In order to get the blessing of the people and harmony , they must make the executive larger, up to 13 people. This executive doesn't make sense.

One thing I agree with Apophis , major Og regions have been left alone without representative, but doesn't mean other Somalis had filled up the deck . No. 

19 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I think both Apophis and Dalmar are wrong in this issue. 

So far no one knows on what basis the executive committee was based. As Apophis said some major regions, mainly Afdhheer, Dolo and Shabeelle don't have members on the nine member executive council. Some regions like Jarar and Liibaan and Faafan have 2 each. 

Mustafe has selected five people including himself,: one Og, one from Shiniile , the vice president Mr. aadan Faarax, one from Wajaale who is his brother in law and one from Road Waq guys. On the other hand Ahmed Shide has selected four including himself, 2 Og from Illey sub clan and the speaker from Liibaan who is not HAG as Dalmar claims but a D..r.  As it stands now , there is four D...r and Five D block now. Ahmed Shide hasn't done anything that changes the status quo. He selected Illey people to divide the OG community and Mustafe selected family members and associates.

So, in this case the OG still has four members and if the executive held a vote Musttafe will win easily. He hasn't done anything to appease or help nother Somalis. He has been filling the public service to his sub clan while dismantling Illey clan. Just the usual divide and rule. At least people knew were Illey was coming from.

It is strange that major regions like Shabbelle and Afdheer not having one single member. Also, the Gaashaamo, and Daroor doesn't have one. The Harowo region with major towns like Awbare, Lafaciise and Sheed Dheer have zero. In order to get the blessing of the people and harmony , they must make the executive larger, up to 13 people. This executive doesn't make sense.

Professor Galbeed, so why are HAG natives being ignorant politically, they live in vast areas within Somali State so why are they not represented instead of being marginalized politically?

I am not a professor but our friend OOdweyne is one.

I think the Gare community is bot D...r and Hag, and one of the executives probably is Hag. Answering your question, the HAG community is really very large . The Karanle guys stretch from Dollow to all the way in Baabili between Jigjiga and Diredabe. They are in Shabeele and Mustaxiil. 

They are members of the central committee and they must get their representation. The idea that the HAG is only in southern Somalia is not true. Somali region is still ruled by decree and corruption. The next census definitely will demonstrate how diverse the region. In conclusion the HAG are one of the major clans of the region.

The Sheikh community , Loo Bogay are everywhere from Jigjiga to Dhagax buur to Qalaafe.Because of the South Somalia, they mostly ignore those inside the Somali region.

• Like 1

The main issue is that the Somali region must be ruled within the region than dictated from Addis. As of today most Ethiopian kilils do select their leader with minimum interference from Addis. THis can only be achieved by a leadership that is fair, just and uniting the potential of the Somali people. If you do not get the support of the people, then they will come for you to the dungeon as they did for the last leader.

No one in Ethiopia can interfere the Tigray region, Oromia and amhara today. As for Ahmed Shide, he is very weak and corrupt man that can't thing independently.

Somalis fixate on the wrong things. Does it really matter who gets selected as long as the corrupt system is in place?

Fight for institutional change not for some guy who uses the clan as means to an end and never looks back.

I agree. Even if your clan is among those selected for the useless committees , he will not deliver the basic needs. Rather than recycle different names, an institutional change will go a long way to fix the needs of the Somali community. 

The usual dictation from the top will only serve the Addis colonial guys.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

As for Ahmed Shide, he is very weak and corrupt man that can't thing independently.

Galbeedi,

Well, you may have information to "validate" that. But I was under the impression, that, of all the folks in and around Mr Abby Ahmed, that Mr Shide was one of the most capable man, at least in a technocratic sense. And therefore independent of mind and competency was something in which others had rumored to him. Perhaps, I have read him wrong. Could you put a light on it a bit in here, particularly as to what you were alluding there? Thanks in advance, for that.

PS:- And by the way, I know titles comes easily to most southern Somalis, with their propensity of calling every Tom, Dick, and Harry, "Professore, dotore, Ingegnere", and whatnot, but I was never a professor, which is a distinct Academic title. However, I was a senior lecturer in a University in here in UK before I have decided to quit it for the real world of jobs. Given that in UK, uniquely in the western world, academics are actually paid pittance.

And you can really get good money from senior management position of any private company with the same qualification you have in teaching at university, which was what I did. Instead of beavering away the days at some drafty lecture halls without even getting "good remuneration" for your daily troubles of educating a bunch of "thick-headed-students" in here of dear old Blighty.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

One thing I agree with Apophis , major Og regions have been left alone without representative, but doesn't mean other Somalis had filled up the deck . No. 

We know abtigiis type, no different to Farmaajo.

he has appointed non locals as admins of dolo, and afdeer as a means for him to get elected with the help of these nom OGs. 

He has appointed dozens of mjs and reer farmajo in wardeer, the same in afdeer.

He has awakened the silent reer afdeer horta. His downfall. 

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Somali state is no longer a single clan owned region, just because ogs kidnapped the region doesn't mean it's theirs, just recently the Somali state committee's named were 4 ogs, 4 d1rs and 2 HAG, it's a proud day seeing the big feet clan being dismantled from the power dynamics in Somali region by its Natives,.....Axmed Shide waa libaax libaax dhaley

Once HAG gets its home sorted it too will play it's rightful role in Somali State and within Ethiopia as a whole in subduing the ogad usurpers.

4A97792C-DF8A-4102-801A-28C8F3887100.jpeg

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Somalis fixate on the wrong things. Does it really matter who gets selected as long as the corrupt system is in place?

Fight for institutional change not for some guy who uses the clan as means to an end and never looks back.

It matters to those who have been usurped by outsiders.