Saalax

Amin Amir on Djibouti and businessman Ahmed Osman dispute

Xaaska madaxweyne Ismaaciil maa loola jeeda gacantaas?

It seems like she will hasten his downfall. He is tired and weary nowadays, so it seems she has a considerable influence on him.

I was really surprised when Xasan Aaden Samatar out of no where started blurbing out and over-praising her in his speech in Muqdisho. Madax badan ayaa meesha fadhiday islaantaas amaanteeda uuba la soo shirtagay. Then I realized it is her who might be paying all his bills since he moved to Jabuuti in recent years.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I was really surprised when Xasan Aaden Samatar out of no where started blurbing out and over-praising her in his speech in Muqdisho. Madax badan ayaa meesha fadhiday islaantaas amaanteeda uuba la soo shirtagay. Then I realized it is her who might be paying all his bills since he moved to Jabuuti in recent years.

Af wax cunay xishoo, very low for Xassan Adaan, waa la yaabay, ilayn Djibouti iyada ku  haysey. Waxa uu ku sigtey inka hormariyo Ismail Omar n Farmaajo.

Holac   

Amin Amir is saying the hand is a Somalilander. Same color as Bihi's and Arap's tie.  Islaantu ma reerkaa? 

On 4/8/2019 at 12:31 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xaaska madaxweyne Ismaaciil maa loola jeeda gacantaas?

It seems like she will hasten his downfall. He is tired and weary nowadays, so it seems she has a considerable influence on him.

MMA that is too intrusive. lol

Good thinking.

Saalax   
On 4/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, Holac said:

Amin Amir is saying the hand is a Somalilander. Same color as Bihi's and Arap's tie.  Islaantu ma reerkaa? 

Khadra Xayd is the cousin of Musa Bixi.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:41 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Af wax cunay xishoo, very low for Xassan Adaan, waa la yaabay, ilayn Djibouti iyada ku  haysey. Waxa uu ku sigtey inka hormariyo Ismail Omar n Farmaajo.

Runtaa waaye. Waaba yaabay markuu waxaas meesha la yimid. I think da'nimo have caught with him. Qofaa dhagta ugu sheegay since he name dropped a first lady name waa inuu ku daraa xaaska madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, too. He butchered her name. He should have known better.

Xasan Aaden Samatar seriously kistoo waa isceebeeyey, however he is the most living legend of Hobollada Waaberi and I have my utmost respects for him. Reer Toronto isla ahayn, 2004 igu dambeysay aragiisa.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 9:05 AM, Saalax said:

Khadra Xayd is the cousin of Musa Bixi.

Saalax, do you know Cali Jirde? He used to be a daljire back in berisamaadkii in Muqdisho. Xaafadda Taleex deganaa, neighbouring my habaryar's house. Walaashiisa waxee sameysay maqlay ka yaabanaa markee dhaxashay daartuu Xamar ku lahaa. I think she is Siilaanyo's wife.

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, do you know Cali Jirde? He used to be a daljire back in berisamaadkii in Muqdisho. Xaafadda Taleex deganaa, neighbouring my habaryar's house. Walaashiisa waxee sameysay maqlay ka yaabanaa markee dhaxashay daartuu Xamar ku lahaa. I think she is Siilaanyo's wife.

Yes that is Siilanyo wife deceased brother. Most of his properties got inherited by her forcefully by passing his kids.

6 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Yes that is Siilanyo wife deceased brother. Most of his properties got inherited by her forcefully by passing his kids.

He didn't had any offspring of his own. However, he had a boy he raised and adopted called Ducaale. Wiilkaas dhaxalkuu kulahaa wey u diiday, wuuna iskaga soo cararay markuu Hargeysa tagay dhaxalkiisa doontay. Naftiisa la soo baxsaday. He lives in London and last I heard ma maqli karo islaantaas magaceeda. Si xun u galeen, and if the old man was alive he would have been furious because he was a fair man.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

He didn't had any offspring of his own. However, he had a boy he raised and adopted called Ducaale. Wiilkaas dhaxalkuu kulahaa wey u diiday, wuuna iskaga soo cararay markuu Hargeysa tagay dhaxalkiisa doontay. Naftiisa la soo baxsaday. He lives in London and last I heard ma maqli karo islaantaas magaceeda. Si xun u galeen, and if the old man was alive he would have been furious because he was a fair man.

wa yaab sheekadan.

4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Runtaa waaye. Waaba yaabay markuu waxaas meesha la yimid. I think da'nimo have caught with him. Qofaa dhagta ugu sheegay since he name dropped a first lady name waa inuu ku daraa xaaska madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, too. He butchered her name. He should have known better.

Xasan Aaden Samatar seriously kistoo waa isceebeeyey, however he is the most living legend of Hobollada Waaberi and I have my utmost respects for him. Reer Toronto isla ahayn, 2004 igu dambeysay aragiisa.

I agree, he aged

Tallaabo   
On 4/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, Holac said:

Holac

What is a Somalilander according to you? 

In my opinion the Somaliland "project" is as mudane Oodweyne said a "social contract between the clans of Somaliland". So according to this contract which states that any member of the clans of Somaliland is eligible for Somaliland citizenship, madaxwayne Ismaciil Cumar Geele can also be considered a Somalilander since a large part of his clan are in Somaliland.