Sign in to follow this  
BOB

1000 Posts...Really...Are You Sure?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I am amazed that I finally made it to the 1000 BIG ONES...its been a long and rough road and after many hurdles and few bans along the way I finally reached a Milestone...

1000 posts and 1000 times of Rubbish...Bloody Internet...Bal maan 1000 Ayah (Verses) post gareeyo....May Allah s.w forgive me for that Insha Allah.

When I first joined and I'm not talking about the second time or third or perhaps even the fourth but Im referring to the first time ever...Yeah...now you understand.

I remember telling a friend who doesn't post on SOL any longer that the day I reach 1000 I will quit so I will forever be remembered as the guy who quit on his 1000th Post...Unique huh? smile.gif

but will I quit now? Stay tuned and find out...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^Hey you told me that as well, I think it was the second time you joined, and I’m holding you to it, so I guess this is goodbye, and you can't even reply... I guess i can also say whatever I want about you with out fear of you returning with a 5page reply :D ooh the simple pleasure of just thinking that though! lool.

Congratulation BOB, and you can finally do those 1000 aayood aad la strugglegrenaas

N.O.R.F   

Bob, man you is slow! Nearly 4 years and only 1000 posts?

Maybe you just have something better to do with your time ey?

I cant imagine you getting banned lol.

congrats Bob! 1000 and i dont remember any! lool.

hopefully, the next 1000 will be forever ingrained into my vast space of brain...! lately my doctor had prescribed me to take vitamins, so keep hope alive. well done homie..saluteee

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Xanthus, I'm digging the greek name... smile.gif lol

I told you as a secret and you weren't supposed to reveal it...like I said before...I was going to keep my word and quit but the Admin came to my hut (Aqal Somali) last night and begged me not to do so and promised me that I will be made a Moderator in 2020 and you know how much I hate seeing a grown man sobbing...so I agreed to hang around a little longer.

by the way I am not going to tell you the latest gossip doing the rounds about...you know who…yeah HER but guess what? I'm not saying a word because you can't keep a secret so kiss all my juicy gossips Goodbye. :D lol

My Brother Northerner,

I'm very slow indeed considering the fact that I first joined SOL sometime in 2002, mid 2002 I think...and in those days I used to have my real name which of course you know... ;) lol

maybe I should become a SOL junkie heh and post in every section and leave a comment in every post just for the sake of it and raise my profile along the way...what do you think?

I can't imagine myself being banned now but back in the day I was a bone-head who enjoyed irritating some folks with my below the belt comments, but Thankfully today I'm few years older than that bone-head and few centuries past that irritating guy in other words I became BOB. smile.gif

Good Luck tonight my brother.

Clever-Trevor,

Don't worry my brother, you will get there someday and hopefully I will be there to remind you Insha Allah. smile.gif

Jaceylbaro,

You posted 4543 times? Let’s see…you post 12.4465753 times a day, 87.1260271 times a week, 2613.78081 times a month and 31365.3697 a year…Goodness Gracious Me! You should be the Admin Bro. ;)

Rudy,

How could you remember 'Hommie' when all your time is consumed by beloved Xaliimos? vast space in your brain? you mean vast space in your Pink Book where every Xaliimo's details are found? :D

by the way I'm still waiting for you to hook me up with...you know who...I told you I have a major crush on that Xaliimo and I'm willing to sell all my chickens and eggs and spend all the money on her so PLEASE do your magic and make her see me within her Canjeelo and remember whatever you do NEVER EVER tell her that I'm 52 years old single grandfather, you know I'm past and way beyond single fatherhood and about my picture...will it be Ok if I sent you my youngest grandson's picture so we could make her believe that I'm a teenager? ;) 1 Luv Bro.

Thanks For The Love My Brothers and Sister.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^^^lool^ Loooool you crack me up.... by the way that kind of speech should tell you,... I'm not who you think I'm smile.gif:D loool. I guess you told that to a lot of people, now you are confused, I know you think I am though, lool, greek names are the next big thing dee, hence why she is not the only one use them! lool. ( i bet that^ did not sound like her posh self now, did it!)

BOB   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

by the way that kind of speech should tell you,... I'm not who you think I'm
smile.gif:D

If you're not who i think you're then DEFINITELY you must be someone that i should get to know better.. smile.gif

Come closer and tell me what's your name my fairlady...would you like a glass of cold fresh camel milk?

Peace, Love & Unity.

see Bob! u get to the 1000 and they come out of no where! for me, it looks like i got jungle fever these days, so no xalimoos are looking my way...! but thats their lost.

Intuition, just get it outta of yah chest! then they will come one after the other.. loool.

N.O.R.F   

maybe I should become a SOL junkie heh and post in every section and leave a comment in every post just for the sake of it and raise my profile along the way...what do you think?

sit infront of the pc for 9 hrs a day and you will be at 5000 in no time :D

I can't imagine myself being banned now but back in the day I was a bone-head who enjoyed irritating some folks with my below the belt comments, but Thankfully today I'm few years older than that bone-head and few centuries past that irritating guy in other words I became BOB.

lol, glad to see you calmed down just like P Viera :D

BOB   

Originally posted by rudy:

see Bob! u get to the 1000 and they come out of no where!

Who comes out of nowhere...Xaliimos?

Dude I've been looking over my shoulder and waiting for some one to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to Dhaanto with them...but I'm saddened to admit that my neck hurts from staring at every Xaliimo that came 100 miles within near me and no Xaliimo has yet to return my greetings let alone tap me on the shoulder...5 years and counting and I'm yet to come across a Xaliimo that was kind enough to smile at me...Maybe its because I'm too DARK skinned and I SHOULD BLEACH MY SKIN...What do you think Hommie? smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.