Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Asalaamu Aleeykum

Shakti   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

while you are here, you will do many observation! and many calculation,and relize that the somalization is increasing population and many of them are very much westernization and am talking about in generalization,

aniga waxaa lee dahaa "CRYSTALCLEAR" , in Transssulation my name means "...aa...nothing!

welcome!

loooooooooooooooooool@westernization

WSWRB. Yaabka yaabkiis waa haduu nin i yaqaano yimaaddo.Gabarbey oraahdaa ka hartay ayaa la yiri ee maxaa ka jira, Yaabka-Yaabkiis?

Paragon, Brother mafahmin ujeedada micnaha ka danbeeeya , laakiin waxaan qiyaasa nin ayeey aad ugu baahneed hasheyna kii fahmikaray..lol

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

while you are here, you will do many observation! and many calculation,and relize that the somalization is increasing population and many of them are very much westernization and am talking about in generalization,

aniga waxaa lee dahaa "CRYSTALCLEAR" , in Transssulation my name means "...aa...nothing!

welcome!

Nice nick sis, i am sure you like it

LIly & amitallah, .thanks ..by the way it is my real nick but not in UK loool..just at SOL...

Ibtisam   

^^^did you just ask Paragon if he fancy's your pants off :eek: or if he needs a man :confused: Anna baa kaa yaabe already

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ no my Somali is good.

You said

Paragon, Brother mafahmin ujeedada micnaha ka danbeeeya , laakiin waxaan qiyaasa nin ayeey aad ugu baahneed hasheyna kii fahmikaray..lol

I understood that you are saying "Paragon, brother I do not understand the meaning of what you are implying, but I can guess via estimation that you need a man, and you have found in me the one who can understand your need... lol" is that not what you said, direct translation smile.gif

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.........it is simply:Paragon, brother I do not understand the meaning of what she is implying, but I can guess via estimation that she need a man, and she has found the one who can understand her need... lol" this what i mean Ibtisam

Paragon   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^loool^ no my Somali is good.

You said

quote:

I understood that you are saying
"Paragon, brother I do not understand the meaning of what you are implying, but I can guess via estimation that you need a man, and you have found in me the
one
who can understand your need... lol"
is that not what you said, direct translation
smile.gif
Ibtisam lol, haye what did I tell you mar hore? Afsomaliga gadaal-gadaal ha u akhrinin lol. See camal adiga, yarta :D .

Yaabka-Yaabkiis, waxaa la yiri gabar ka dhalatay reeraha sida qiil la'aanta loo quursado ayaa u haajirtey magaalo ka fog halkii ay ku dhalatay. Meeshii kale ee ay tagtey ayaa waxaa ku guursadey nin aad u qiimo badan balse aanan la socon gabadhu reerka ay u dhalatay. Mudo kadib markay ilmo u yeelatey ayey maqashey dad ayaa ka soo socda magaaladii laga yaqiiney. Markaaseey tiri: Yaabka yaabkii haduu nin i yaqaanno yimaado.

Thats how the saying came to exist smile.gif . So she wasn't in need of a husband. She was happily married.