Saalax

Rebel group forms in Northern Awdal coastal areas, Somaliland region

Holac   

Saalax, what is the latest on Col. Caare? I haven't heard much about him lately. Is his rebel group disbanded and finished?

6 hours ago, Holac said:

Saalax, what is the latest on Col. Caare? I haven't heard much about him lately. Is his rebel group disbanded and finished?

Col. Caare made bad choices. Rather than deal his grievances within the boundaries of the Republic, he thought, of all people, the failing Garowe Administration will provide him a safe heaven and a launching base.

Probably it made a perfect sense for Dr. Gaas when he is not on his prozac medication i.e. when hulicinating. But for President Deni, hosting anti-peace elements and providing a launching base, was a big mistake. Which is why he is limiting Col. Caare's movements, most likely under house arrest.  

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
7 hours ago, Holac said:

He is now our mole in Qardho and I am his handler 😎

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
8 hours ago, Holac said:

Far from it. I am in touch with some of his close sources. He is planning something against Sland region.