Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

I am grateful for....

RedSea   

North...shame on you,take Rahima as an example.

I am greatful for everything.My sight,my hearings,being healthy etc..

Mostly I am greatful to be a Muslim,the most expensive that no money or nothing can buy in this world,I got it for free.I can now choose to obey Allah,because I know how,or choose to disobey him.I can choose paradise from hellfire.

Aaliyyah   

Mujahid I second that bro I am greatful to be muslim ,and healthy alhmadu lilaah....all these tech stuff is just a bonus, ofcourse we gota be grateful as well, bt certainly we can live without it.

wa salaam

p.s. I am also greatful to be somali as Rudy pointed out earlier , the 1st time I seen u serious masha-allah...vivaa somaliweyn :D

RedSea   

^^Wa salam to u as well.

But remember we dont' have Somaliwayne,nor the TFG you sort of support is going to achieve it(bring it about).So you better change your dirac,before you can say viva Somaliwayne.

aight?

Aaliyyah   

Yeh we do have somaliweyn, are u blind hun, dont u see for the first time cabdilahi yusuf has control over hamar .. ..VIVA SOMALIWEYN ..SOMALIA HA NOLAATO.

wa salaam

RedSea   

^LOOOOL AAliyah, nagadaa ilaaqda,waa kusidee walaale.you are waving an empty flag.I like your optimism,but the harsh reality is that Somaliwayne has died at least for now.So there is nothing really to say 'ha noolaato' or to go bananas over.Maybe ilaahay ha nooleeyo dheh.

Abdullahi Yusuf in control in Xamar,no,the Xabashis are,something to feel bad about.