Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

I am grateful for....

No, I don't disagree with you at all! What we need is a limit on items, that can be included in this thread!

XulaXu otherwise the whole thing will just turn into a shamble. What we need is rules and regulations and a limitation of items, already unappriorprite items were posted, so if you don't wish this whole thing turning into a 'disaster' and a mess, I urge to come up with a limitiation of items that can be posted and that they have to be something one cannot do everyday, something really great!

I say list the most three items you cannot live without on a daily basis! There should be a meaningful lesson in such things but not the trivial 'crazyness' shown here, already some posted their silly items, sister there should be some rules!

So make them up for us, otherwise the whole thing will be just ridicules and everyone posting what he feels like to post giving no real meaning to what they have posted but nevertheless it's a good idea but the whole thing is just amusing!

Do people have some kind of priority mix up or do they like to post their irrelavant 'luxury' items!

Xula if that is a case of show casting your symbol status then you should have clarified it much earlier because then at least I'd know what to post but the whole thing is just to general and you can see that from the replies, random items with no real meaning to them!

I got much respect and this is a sincere message from my deep heart.

mantra   

^^dude you seem to suck the life out of every interesting thread..

logo_BATH_AND_BODY_WORKS.gif

I have their products shipped to me every other month

What is this? A call for displaying your favourite 'luxury item' or 'status symbol'?

Sister if that is the case I can easily contribute to this thread but don't tell me that I'm wrong because I tried to help by actually making this thread more interesting for you!

I only pointed out the whole thing becomes a shambles if not regulated and put some kind of limit on it already people are posting irrelevant and trivial pieces in here!

I could post million items, don't you think we need some kind of criterion[b/]?

Where's the limit? This whole thing will become a shambles if not regulated and executed in the right way now!

People already geared up posting about their trivial stuff like sandals, football boots and some saliid macsaro, what is this kind of exercise and what do this items mean that you're/one is so grateful about!

Can't you see the idiocy? The lack of priorities and how we seem to simplify the meaning of being grateful?

This is a disgrace and comes from the consumer culture we're finding us in because most items post didn't have no real personal or moral values, they were mere luxury items and status symbols, get it?

MKA is helpful and he wants to contribute to the success of this thread, so show some appreciation, will you?

PS. How many 'items' can you show case by the way? A million? maybe less than that.

mantra   

lol MKA lighten up pal, there's nothing wrong with appreciating one's dacas, I don't see any 'idiocy' in that, take a chill pill from Ngonge SOL's resident drug dealer and do something wild...

like perhaps post up pictures of three things you appreciate