Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

The evil woman Ayan Hirsi to make gay Islam film.

Jabhad   

Dutch MP to make gay Islam film

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is also planning a book written for Muslims

A Somali-born Dutch MP who collaborated on the film that led to the murder of director Theo van Gogh has written a sequel, about Islam's attitude to gays.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali received death threats after her work on Submission, a film about Islam's treatment of women.

Van Gogh was shot and stabbed by a Muslim radical, Mohammed Bouyeri, as he cycled through Amsterdam in 2004.

The film will use anonymous actors and carry no credits in an effort to protect those involved in the project.

Ms Ali told Dutch media that she had co-written the script with Van Gogh in the summer of 2004, months before he was killed last November.

"I examine the position of homosexuals in Islam in the film Submission II," she told the De Volkskrant newspaper.

"In the movie, they are called Allah's creatures," she added.

The MP is an outspoken critic of Islamic values and describes herself as a "lapsed" Muslim.

Uproar

Mainstream Islamic thought treats Islam and homosexuality as incompatible, and hostility to homosexuals is widespread in many parts of the Muslim world.

Theo van Gogh's killer pinned a note with Koranic verses on his body

In 2002, openly gay Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn accused Islam of being homophobic. He was murdered by an animal rights activist during an election campaign.

Ms Ali's original short film caused an uproar when aired on Dutch TV.

The plot centred around a Muslim woman forced into a marriage against her wishes, who was then beaten, raped and punished for falling in love with someone else.

Ms Ali was forced into hiding when she received death threats after Van Gogh's killing.

Lidia   

Clearly they mean to provoke the Muslim populace in Europe. I wonder what would happen if I made a movie about Jews and how their book, the Talmud is a disgusting piece of hate literature that advocates the rape and murder of young girls :(

FatB   

looolz i this can go samewere, ISLAM Vs GAY. aah the idea; and a sequal, NATZIs imbrase JEWDISM....

Originally posted by Lidia:

I wonder what would happen if I made a movie about Jews and how their book, the Talmud is a disgusting piece of hate literature that advocates the rape and murder of young girls
:(

Not sure with the exception we can be certain the movie director wouldn't be KILLED! Or threatened with death.

Clearly this woman is living off the all the reaction and incontinent rage she's getting. We muslims are doing ourselves no good and playing right into her hands by getting all worked up and threatening to kill her. Her 24/7 security protection from 'muslims' is daily remainder to Europeans the Islam they don't like and fear. Threatening to kill her does for the image of Islam no good or the case to dispute her allegations.

uchi   

I was speaking to my dad couple of months ago, who happens to know her father. Aparently the father doesn't speak much anymore.

In any case, I wish she would change her name, in respect to her family, considering that she broke all ties to them.

Another name is in order -

Jabhad   

Dutch MP plans third anti-Islam film

12/16/2005 7:00:00 PM GMT

A Somali-born Dutch MP, who collaborated with slain director Theo Van Gogh on an anti-Islamic film, is working on a third instalment of the “Submission†series.

"Submission I was about women, the second part will be about men, not only homosexuals ... In the third instalment God himself will answer their questions," Hirsi Ali told German newspaper De Groene Amsterdammer.

"That will be the hardest part. Who could play Allah? Also you need actors that are not afraid to take on the job," she added.

She had already said that the actors and director involved in the sequels would all remain anonymous.

Ali received death threats after her work on Submission I, which claims that Qur’an allows domestic violence against women in Muslim communities.

She had co-written Submission II with Van Gogh before he was killed just two months after the film was shown on national TV.

Ali is an outspoken critic of Islam and describes herself as a "lapsed" Muslim.

Source: BBC