Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

Help Palestine - Complain and write to BBC

Uthman1   

Whoever doesn’t want to help, its simple you can go on with whatever you want, but know that I have yet to see a solution from your side to either help Somalis or Palestine. So please do me a favour and don’t waste my time and carry others that want to actively help with you as well.

Its funny how you quote a Somali saying “Tiisa hagaagsadaa tukalena kudara", my answer to you is why do I need to quote a Somali saying by someone I don’t know when I get my references from Allah and Muhammed(pbuh) who carry everything that I need to live my life. There is no such thing as belonging to a country or a tribe, your only submission is to Allah swt and following the teaching of His Messenger(pbuh).

The issue in Palestine just illustrates how divided the Ummah is at the moment and I we don’t need to go any further than to read this topic replies. The Messenger of Allah described the Muslim Ummah as being like a body. When one part of the body hurts, the rest of the body feels the pain. If we don’t feel any pain, mercy or compassion towards those who are suffering then this highlights how black and hard our hearts have become.

Ibtisam   

For those of argue that we should help Somalia, you still fail to show or suggest how, hence you are just paying lib service to it, but doing nothing (this does not included send $100 monthly to family members as it does not change their long term situation but is rather a short term measure/ relief).

What I want to know is how far we can take this idea of helping your own people first. For those of you who advocate for this, where does it end, Help all Somalis, help your clan, sub clan, sub sub clan, or just your immediate family, where does the distinguishing end?

This post has gone bent in all kinds of shape. The fact of the matter is that anyone who tells me that writing a letter or e-mail takes away from their efforts in doing something for Somalia, is a liar; and a bad one at that.

For the person talking about Arabs and hot sand. You make me sick... Why would you drag in the ethnic identity of murdered kids and women? What comes around goes around, And Allah is aware of your actions.

Uthman1   

Exactly ibtisam, there's a lot pagan concepts being posted for a simple 20 minutes request. Since when did Allah or His Messenger(pbuh) say to stay loyal to a nation or tribe. Ofcourse if a family member of mine dies if will feel a very deep pain, but is that a reason for me not helping other brothers and sisters. Its not islamic and logical what some people post.