Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

Help Palestine - Complain and write to BBC

Uthman1   

Exactly Ibtisam, we need to be more productive than give statements that put people off. Imagine if this was a war situation and soldiers circulated fear and weakness? They would run away. In the same way we need solutions and be more active instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and giving the impression that its too much of a job to do.

I have recieved email back from the BBC and they understood why I was disapointed with their coverage and they would circle my message around their offices. I feel upbeat about this, I cant say they are lying and not going to do anything to change because I dont know them personaly. But I would be sure they would act if just 30 muslims sent complaint this week. So we need to inform others as well to partcipate, we are 2.5 million muslims here and that is high number and we can really make difference to the policy of the Media and Government.

Shakti   

im sorry guys… but Arabs nowadays are simply hypocrites….. i rather dip into a hot sand and die ...before I help an arab

As for what the sister said about focusing on our country only. I for one completely agree with her … we Somalis do suffer from extreme case of ADD; Attention Deficit Disorde. We can’t seem to handle our own situation YET we have time to handle those arabs century long problems.

Correct me if im wrong… isn’t Somali at this moment considered as a threat… shouldn’t we send an mail to bbc in concerning this matter!

I just don’t get why people are blinded and over clouded on someother country’s issue which has being going on for about 60 years. Please lets stop bull_Sssssing each other

Uthman1   

Devilangle,

If you follow Allah swt, you would know that nations and tribes was only created so that people may know eachother from one another, not so that we stay loyal to a nation so much that we take it over the message of Allah which is what you have done if you havent read the verse.

A Palestinian is a brother to me as much as a Somalian, and the reason we are not united is because we have gone away from the teachings of Quran and favour our nations and tribes. I have said that we need to support all brothers and sisters who are suffering and we seek only the reward of Allah when we do this.

So please brother get this nationalist ideology off your head, Im only a Somali because I speak the language just like Prophet(pbuh) said a Arab is only a Arab because he speaks Arabic which compliments the Quran that states:

"Oh human beings! Behold. We (God) have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know and cherish one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware."

(Quran 49:13)

So if you want to help Somalia and the Ummah as a whole get away from this nationalistic ideology that is dividing us from one another.

QANCIYE   

Why are Somalis are into other ppl's business when our whole country/society etc are in deep shit. Kamoon ppl we got much greater crab and our hands are full of. So like the Somali saying goes, "ninkii tiisa daryeelaa tu kale ku dara"

Don’t' give me wrong, I feel for all our brothers who are being murdered and treated inhumane all over but, we should worry for ours first then start to care for rest.kamooon ppl

Wiilo   

I couldn't agree you more sxiib, of course it is sicking wat is going on in Palestine, and how all the world is not even mentioning the killing of those poor Palestians. But hay, we have our own problems back home, let's talk about our problems instead of talking about Palestine.

Carab oo dhan waa naago, cid ka hadashay ma jirto dhibaatada lagu haayo Palestine, mid kasta wuxuu ka baqayaa "West" gaar ahaa Amerika, kulligood waa calooshood u shaqaystalaan, danta guul waxaa kaga daran dantooda. I'm getting sick with these Arabs.....

Go figure:...............

Uthman1   

QANCIYE and Wiilo,

Bring your solutions of how to help our brothers and sisters who are Somalis and Palestinians.

Will Allah deny me reward for supporting Palestine and who exactly are going to support them if we leave them alone with armies that big?

The thing is, you two bring the argument that Im favouring Palestinians over Somalis, Im helping both for your question when the call is required. I want to know what exactly you two are doing apart from helping the people who are in need of our support now and urgently.

As Im writing this one of the worst atrocities witnessed to innocent civilians ever recorded is taking place in Gaza, who is going to help them if their muslim brothers and sisters desert them. This is not an issue between arabs or what have you, its between who are following the quran and the sunnah, and if you find me any ahadith or verse to say I cannot give hand to this brothers and sisters then put it on the table because I have many I can give to justify my deeds.

Wiilo   

Uthman, look, no one is denying the support of those Palestinians,ok, I swear to Allah, everytime i see the news or heard on the redio, i got so upset, i feel their pain, but honestly, what can i do to help, when my (somalis) people is dying everyday. Ethopian aa inyar oo dabadhilif u ah u sheegayso inay sida ay ayaga (Ethopian) rabaan u maamulaan, kuwaa ka soo horjeeda, laga yaabo in taa ay dhaliso dagaal sokeega again, there is no way i could think about Palestine, i always support them emotionally, but nothing else sxiib...

Go figure:...........

Uthman1   

Wiilo,

We can help both countries in a productive way and you can do more than sit and feel sad for Palestine and I have given you a solution that takes less than 20 minutes. Brother with all due respect, lets follow what Allah and His Messenger(pbuh) taught us about helping any brother or sister who are in need and as well ask yourself are you harming the Somali cause by writing one email to comment about Palestine? And ultimately whose reward are you seeking, the blue and white stars of Somalia or Allah?

At the end of the day we need to help both countries and if you want to do it fine but dont give me this debate about why we need to help one muslim over another because there is no such thing in our teachings of Quran and Sunnah.

Wiilo   

There is a old Somalian saying, that says "Tiisa hagaagsadaa tukalena kudara"....sxiib....marka hore aan dalkeena wax u tarno, then we can talk about another country...

Go figure:.......

Dhubad.   

^Wiilo, maah maaah waxyi ma ahan, marka daliil kuuma noqonayso. Waa waajib in qofka muslimka ahi walaakiis muslimka ah meel kasto uu joogo uu caawiyo.

Brother Uthman, warkuu soo jeediyay waa wax loo baahaynay inaan samayno hadaadan awoodin haka soo horjeedsanin, hadii kale oo aad haysid wax daliil (xadiith ama aayad) ah oo diidayso arinkaas na tusi?

It will only takes you 20 minutes to write to the BBC for both Somalia and Plastine isues. You might already have spent more than 20 minutes in this thread arguing your case so pls let us all help our muslim brothers and sisters wherever they are in this world.

QANCIYE   

Brother Uthman,

I think you get my drift and just so you know, there's something you can do in helping Somalis than Palestine. Our brothers in Palestine do need all the help they can from Muslim world and of course Allah SWT.

My point is Palestinian issues are more complex in comparison to us. Ours is basicallyl silly and nonsense bro which we, Somalis, can do something.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Help Isreal and you help Palestinians die.

Fixed it for ya....